FS: T-Rex Universal Tilting wall mount for 32-60" flat screen TV's

AudiOn19s

Will this one allow for the TV to be turned/angled on the wall ? In other words the bed in our spare room is caddy-corner and the 42" we have there is on a dresser located towards the foot of the bed yet off to the right and we turn it about 20 degrees towards the bed.

I'm looking to see if this would allow for it to be mounted on a wall and able to be pulled our and turned.

Thanks.

Will this one allow for the TV to be turned/angled on the wall ? In other words the bed in our spare room is caddy-corner and the 42" we have there is on a dresser located towards the foot of the bed yet off to the right and we turn it about 20 degrees towards the bed.

I'm looking to see if this would allow for it to be mounted on a wall and able to be pulled our and turned.

Thanks.

I already PM'd Andy...I'm 99.9% sure this can't swivel or turn left to right, only tilt up/down.

Negative, it tilts up and down to allow for optimal viewing angle if you need to mount higher or lower than eye level, but does not swivel to the sides.

Andy

I already PM'd Andy...I'm 99.9% sure this can't swivel or turn left to right, only tilt up/down.

Thanks! GLWS.

• 2 weeks later...