Datel TurboFire EVO just arrived

harmonda

remap your buttons, set sensitivity, create macros for your favorite settings, change to them in-game, visually see exactly what is available and active right on the controller... :fuckyeah:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6035/6332154370_15a6c5f899.jpg

2011-11-10_09-44-57_682 by harmonda, on Flickr

You can absolutely remap the buttons. In the config tool...drag and drop the remap icon to the controller image...left-click on the new remap icon...drag and drop any button to any other button...click on the green circle with the check mark to save...then click assign setting to flash it to the controller. You can setup a quick key for it so you can swap it in-game or just set it to always be on. I think there is a way to do it w/o using the config tool but I've only been using it for a couple hours so I'm no expert. :gabe:

yep...just drag it off the screen and then save. I dig it. So, like if you are always hitting a button by accident...that would be cool.

BTW...so far I am finding that this thing is loaded to the gills with features but the ergos, feel, etc are a little cheap and clumsy. Not terrible...but not like a lux controller. Methinks all the work went into the gismos not creating a high-end look and feel.

You can absolutely remap the buttons. In the config tool...drag and drop the remap icon to the controller image...left-click on the new remap icon...drag and drop any button to any other button...click on the green circle with the check mark to save...then click assign setting to flash it to the controller. You can setup a quick key for it so you can swap it in-game or just set it to always be on. I think there is a way to do it w/o using the config tool but I've only been using it for a couple hours so I'm no expert. :gabe:

You must have missed where I quoted you and bolded the part in your op that said you remap buttons. As in question already answered.