Dallas v Houston teaser...

Got-Boost?

Just stopped the vid at 19 seconds in. That plate on the Viper - are those actual Texas plates? The black and white with the star? What the fuck, those are awesome. Why is it that Ohio's plates have to be so incredibly fucking dumb?

/rant, back to vid

Just stopped the vid at 19 seconds in. That plate on the Viper - are those actual Texas plates? The black and white with the star? What the fuck, those are awesome. Why is it that Ohio's plates have to be so incredibly fucking dumb?

/rant, back to vid

Yes. There are like 30 different plates designs down here.

There is another with better footage/racing and more info but I was advised not to link it anywhere.

Otherwise some races/pics here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/808433-dallas-vs-houston-new-type-racing.html

Want to PM me that link :) ?

There is another with better footage/racing and more info but I was advised not to link it anywhere.

Otherwise some races/pics here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/808433-dallas-vs-houston-new-type-racing.html

So, Race Wars, basically, only with less Jesse's and I never narc'ed on nobodies.

LOL....

So, Race Wars, basically, only with less Jesse's and I never narc'ed on nobodies.

Pretty much for now. They won't let bikes race currently so I'll have to let you know more when I am invited to attend.

Otherwise, Houston still has the best gig IMO.....regardless of street or TX2k1x...