ringokid vs brkassgsx

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i postulate that if brkazzgsx aka james the giant peach aka lil boy blue is banned, there should be no way in hell that ringokid should be allowed on here. i say we "unmiserable" mode james, and make this newfag ringokid go away.

:megusta:

You sucking James dick Gabe ? Who gives a fuck about either one of those worthless faggots. Let them screw up again and get swept away from this site forever

You sucking James dick Gabe ? Who gives a fuck about either one of those worthless faggots. Let them screw up again and get swept away from this site forever

No, I am just trying to compare apples to apples. At a glance, James is a superior member to Ringokid, IMO.

Recommend poll.

Agreed but then some mod or admin will vote 1000000 times, rendering it useless.

No, I am just trying to compare apples to apples. At a glance, James is a superior member to Ringokid, IMO.

Agreed but then some mod or admin will vote 1000000 times, rendering it useless.

Abuse of power? Shirley you can't be serious.

James was miseried for picking on CodyH. Simple fact. At least it was funny.

i think all banned members should have their own section where everyone has mod powers and can change anything in that section at will. then they can troll/threaten each other and leave us in peace

Incredible idea. This man deserves a plus 1.

This way we can still be entertained by them. Like animals in a zoo. And if every once awhile, one of them finally blooms into a legit cr member (whatever that is), they can even be allowed back in.

I know we have a newb area, but this would be for those special few who get thru.

• Upvote 1

This way we can still be entertained by them. Like animals in a zoo. And if every once awhile, one of them finally blooms into a legit cr member (whatever that is), they can even be allowed back in.

I know we have a newb area, but this would be for those special few who get thru.

It'll be like the Australia of CR!

I vote we call it "The Garbage Pail", thereby making it acceptable to refer to those afflicted as "Garbage Pail Kids". I think it sounds much better than Troll.

:dumb:

I vote we call it "The Garbage Pail", thereby making it acceptable to refer to those afflicted as "Garbage Pail Kids". I think it sounds much better than Troll.

:dumb:

Or how about the Sparkle Time Butterflies and Unicorns Happy Fun Room and have a constant animation of rainbow colored snowflakes falling down the screen to make it infuriating to navigate.

edit :dumb:

Or how about the Sparkle Time Butterflies and Unicorns Happy Fun Room and have a constant animation of rainbow colored snowflakes falling down the screen to make it infuriating to navigate.

edit :dumb:

much better idea than miserable. if you are miserable, you are basically banned, so when that happens i dont even try to get on.

the memebers of cr have no say or power on cr. the mods have no real power, its all up to the admin. the mods cant ban anyone really without getting yelled at like little kids. hence why wagner didnt ban dipshit, mike never bans anyone, and why dover hasnt done it yet. if they could boot anyone they wanted, then more people would catch the hammer. we all know they want to.