jeff wyler chevy

AWW$HEEET

How the hell did they go BK? Didn't they have the highest number of vettes sold by any dealer in all of history?

remeber last year or the year before it looked as if they were going under. well i was told they officaly went under when i bought my top fuel grandpa race car a few weeks back

sucks to hear but on the other hand i bought my grand prix from them back in the day and the greedy bastards didnt wan tto to the warrenty work on the intermediate shaft on the gp since it was out..took it 4 trips before they finaly fixed it...even know i bougght the car from them...

mcdorman went under and filed bankrupcy. some dealer from cinci bought it up.

no he didn't. he still controls 51% of the dealership so he gets his 50 year chevrolet dealer ring and then he is going to turn the rest of his shares over and retire. his kids wanted nothing to do with the dealership so he had no one to give it to when he retires. it was almost marc helman chevrolet but he couldn't come up with enough money and when wyler bought it they fired marc who is now the GM at germain easton.

It seems odd that last year he he gave an article to someone saying he would retire in 5 years. He was looking to hire different managers and hold a portion of sales to aide them in opening their own dealerships. Now hes gone and they auctioned a portion of his collection. Marc being the first of the new program.

Good luck if Jeff Wyler owns it now. Pushiest bastards ever. Looked at a vehicle of theirs and got calls over 6 months after I had already bought another vehicle. Had to call and threaten them to get my number off thier call list

The last of his collection went to auction the 6th of this month.

I believe in an interview he said something about being old and having more cars than he knew what to do with as the reason for the auctions. He still has a small collection from what I understood. I'll try to find it, but anything over 1 month old can be a pain in the ass to find on the Dispatch website,