slot car tracks/ cars

phil

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you want to go there you want to do this you want to start this shit you want to put this shit in the oven you want to turn the heat up you want to walk the sidewalk you want to play mw3 you want to eat some crackers you want to drink a shake you serious you for real you crazy you bumped your head you aint even know...

REAL TALK

you want to go there you want to do this you want to start this shit you want to put this shit in the oven you want to turn the heat up you want to walk the sidewalk you want to play mw3 you want to eat some crackers you want to drink a shake you serious you for real you crazy you bumped your head you aint even know...

REAL TALK

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT FUCKING SLOT CARS!!!!!

idk who the fuck you think you are talking out of your ass like that, but you come at me with this shit i will have your dog killed and placed in your sheets your fuck. you think you bad cause you know some karate moves and walk around with a gun? i have a fucking rocket launcher pointed at your house, your girls house, you moms house, your school, your gym, your garage, dub pub, that shit hole bar by brandons job, draught haus, fucking everywhere. its like visa bitch, everywhere you wanna be. i will push the button and everything that is michael alexander dover is fucking dead.

• Downvote 1

How much you looking to spend and are you wanting something for home?

trying to keep it under $150 initially and yes i would like to keep in in home. i want to eventually build some crazy tracks but basic start would be cool.

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT FUCKING SLOT CARS!!!!!

idk who the fuck you think you are talking out of your ass like that, but you come at me with this shit i will have your dog killed and placed in your sheets your fuck. you think you bad cause you know some karate moves and walk around with a gun? i have a fucking rocket launcher pointed at your house, your girls house, you moms house, your school, your gym, your garage, dub pub, that shit hole bar by brandons job, draught haus, fucking everywhere. its like visa bitch, everywhere you wanna be. i will push the button and everything that is michael alexander dover is fucking dead.

dont think I wont walk my happy ass into Chase, drag you the fuck out, and beat every single ounce of blood out of your worthless racquet ball playin dick sucking ass.. i kill this shit is like KFC MMM MMM GOOD.. yeah i referenced kfc cause you BLACK

dont think I wont walk my happy ass into Chase, drag you the fuck out, and beat every single ounce of blood out of your worthless racquet ball playin dick sucking ass.. i kill this shit is like KFC MMM MMM GOOD.. yeah i referenced kfc cause you BLACK

how you gone do that when im going to blow your legs off ? lt dan? you keep thinking this is a game and see what happens. btw i shit in your evo you small cock big headed cry baby. you are the biggest whinniest guy i know. if you dont get your way you pout like a gay hulk hogan. i dont think you relize how fo cereal i am. i will shit down your throat. i will hang you by you feet and beat you with your wireless controller to death. i will fuck your girl friend while your watching. and she will love it

LOL @ this thread.

Insert Dover and Phil going crazy.

Somone posts something about tracks and cars.

Insert more Dover and Phil going nuts.

Someone else posts something about tracks and cars as if Dover and Phil aren't saying a bunch of crazy shit.

here's a link to a guy who sells ho style tracks and cars, these are the style my dad had as a kid and I used to play with when I was a kid as well http://www.hoslotcarracing.com/

thanks, i was looking at the afx tracks cause my dad just text me back about them. that was exactly what i was looking for. you win dude thanks so much

LOL @ this thread.

Insert Dover and Phil going crazy.

Somone posts something about tracks and cars.

Insert more Dover and Phil going nuts.

Someone else posts something about tracks and cars as if Dover and Phil aren't saying a bunch of crazy shit.

you should see us in person, its 50x worse

AFX, hobbytown. I put Cam a set together when he was a kid and kept adding to it in the basement, I still have it, probably close 200 feet of track and 10 cars, fun stuff. I need to put it back up.

wanna sell it???

I planned on getting my son some of these for xmas. I think you can get a starter set with decent setup for like 60 bucks. There is a ton of this for sale on craigslist. Anywhere from a few dollars on up to like 1500 lol.

i just dont trust cl. and id feel better about having my own stuff that i know works and doesnt have kinks

Nah, I keep telling myself I'm gonna put it back up and keep adding to it, besides I got a grandson now, more fun in a few years. At least Its cheaper than the real thing. ;)

SO TRUE. well if you ever change your mind let me know

When i get it back up i plan on inviting everyone over to play with it. 200 feet of AFX track aint nothing to sneeze at.

lol im going to start small and see how addicted to it i get, i know my dad had some crazy designs when i was a kid. i was looking online and i liked the drag stip they had set up but i doubt i wanna spend 139.99 on a straight line when i can build that plus a coarse. im going to stop by toys r us on polaris after work and see if they have anything