Lifestyle Family Fitness leaving Ohio

JaSSon

Just got a couple of emails from LFF and LT.

Dear John,

It has been said that the only constant in life is change. As you continually strive for your personal fitness goals, it is my responsibility to communicate some important changes at Lifestyle Family Fitness.

Recently, Life Time Fitness, a well-respected, national operator of health and fitness centers, expressed an interest in purchasing several of the Lifestyle Family Fitness clubs in Ohio. After careful consideration and analysis, we have accepted this opportunity to focus on our Florida operations.

With this change, effective November 30, 2011, we will close our Polaris location. However, we are excited to announce that your membership has been assigned to Life Time so that you can continue your fitness program without interruption at their Dublin location.

Enclosed, please find a separate communication from Life Time with additional information and details. Helpful Life Time staff also will be at your club to address any questions you may have. For more information about Life Time, please visit lifetimefitness.com.

While I am saddened to see you leave the Lifestyle Family Fitness family, I am pleased to know you will be in good hands with Life Time. Thank you for your years of patronage, and I wish you continued success in your pursuit of a well lifestyle.

Sincerely,

Stuart Lasher

Chairman

Lifestyle Family Fitness

Dear John,

As was announced by Lifestyle Family Fitness, your club will close effective November 30, 2011. We recognize the impact this change may have for you and Life Time Fitness would like to help ensure your fitness program won’t skip a beat. We welcome the opportunity to serve you and to make this change an easy and positive one.

I am pleased to announce that all current Polaris Lifestyle Family Fitness members now have access to Life Time Fitness Dublin, which is conveniently located at 3825 Hard Road. You need not take any action with your membership as it will be assigned to Life Time. In the interim, you’ll be asked to sign a standard Life Time guest agreement when you visit the club.

Furthermore, while new members at Dublin currently pay $60.95 (single) / $101.90 (couple) / $132.85 (family) per month (plus tax where applicable), your dues will remain the same at this time, with the difference being subsidized by Life Time. Additionally, Life Time will honor all prepaid dues and personal training, as well as gift cards in accordance with their terms and conditions.

You’ll have access to our world-class programs and services, and certified professionals dedicated to helping you achieve your total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness objectives by engaging in your areas of interest. For more information regarding Life Time Dublin programs and services, please visit http://clubs.lifetimefitness.com/Dublin/26847/.

Your membership dues will be drafted during the month of December as usual. Beginning January 2012, as is our regular practice with current members, Life Time will draft your monthly dues on the first business day of each month for that calendar month. Where applicable, the January 2012 draft will be prorated for amounts that may have already been collected for a portion of the month of January.

We want to answer your questions and we have a number of ways for you to obtain more information.

• Speak with a helpful team member at the club

• Email memberrelations@lifetimefitness.com

• Call 888-430-6432

We look forward to serving all Lifestyle Family Fitness members at our beautiful Dublin center via our wide range of healthy-way-of-life services and programs. On behalf of the entire Life Time team, I hope we have the opportunity to partner with you in meeting your health and fitness needs for many years to come.

Sincerely,

Jeff Zwiefel

Executive Vice President and Chief of Operations

Life Time Fitness

When I signed up, it was California Fitness. I got the inclusive membership where I could use any gym. I never had any problems once I got switched over the LFF, and my rates never went up. However, these emails make it seem like I only use the Polaris LFF (when I haven't been there in years) and also intimate I'll only be allowed to use the Dublin Life Time.

Looks like I now get to start calling to get shit figured out. Awesome. *sigh*

Just got a couple of emails from LFF and LT.

When I signed up, it was California Fitness. I got the inclusive membership where I could use any gym. I never had any problems once I got switched over the LFF, and my rates never went up. However, these emails make it seem like I only use the Polaris LFF (when I haven't been there in years) and also intimate I'll only be allowed to use the Dublin Life Time.

Looks like I now get to start calling to get shit figured out. Awesome. *sigh*

Let me know when you get it figured out. The wife just wants to cancel. From what I understand, you have 30 days to cancel, but she has already paid up for her final month, so if she cancels now she should access to Pickerington until January

No different than Lifetime or Urban Active. What exactly do you want from a gym?

Multiple squat racks

Chains/bands

reverse hyper

Bench blocks

Dumbbells up to 200

Chaulk

100lb and 35lb plates. I mean cmon powershack is slacking in that department.

plenty of different size boxes for box squats

Specialty bars

farmers walk equipment

Yoke

Monolift

Prowler/sleds/gpp work/vertical jump boxes-platforms

No.phaggy time members

I'm sure I'm forgetting more.

Multiple squat racks

Chains/bands

reverse hyper

Bench blocks

Dumbbells up to 200

Chaulk

100lb and 35lb plates. I mean cmon powershack is slacking in that department.

plenty of different size boxes for box squats

Specialty bars

farmers walk equipment

Yoke

Monolift

Prowler/sleds/gpp work/vertical jump boxes-platforms

No.phaggy time members

I'm sure I'm forgetting more.

You ever been to Ludus Magnus? I train down there once a week, pretty eye opening experience using most of that stuff instead of conventional equipment. Making good gains since starting with them.