Another reason to avoid Craigslist

wagner

what the fuck do you people buy that you are so scared?

everything I buy/sell on craigslist the people have been cool as fuck. We even had a roommate ad on craigslist, a girl came over to check the place out, and I had sex with her 2 days later.

Thats the story of how I got herpes

Lol at one of the responses from Kimberly Moore:

"That is so scary because I have bought things from people on craigslist"

COOL STORY, YA CUNT.

Thank god I'm not the only one that rolled their eyes at that. YES MORON ... we have all purchased items from sellers via craigslist ... that's why it's a creepy story in the first place.

However, not all of us would allow 2 strangers to lure us to a remote location on a whim, and a loose promise.

Credit for knocking the gun away for time to run and taking a shot in the arm, and still evading them for 7 hours. But, hey dumb ass, don't put yourself in that situation. Or if you are going to, bring your own piece. Watching how people position themselves when walking in groups is something I have always paid attention to. Typically it's by height. Tall people tend to walk on the right. Status in the group can change this, but in general, people fall in by height.

And a paragraph of psycho babble I deleted about mannerisms.

Guy got lucky. And WTF Ohio?