Urban to OSU???

black00ws6

Can someone inform him before he signs that we dont want no bullshit this time around? No scandals, no pedophile assistants, just good football.

he never had any of that. just arressted players. 92% of his players were hittin the bong before games. the other 8% was tim tebow

fixed

tim tebow is the deffinition of haters want to hate...

someone explain to me this. people always call out players on being dumb, selfish, cocky, ect ect

but the one guy who is genuine, and honest and hard working and all the things you want a role model to be, you bash him to death? im not talking about his football, hes not a great nfl qb, he is a good football player though. and he is an amazing person, so what makes people hate someone like that? i just dont get it, i think tim tebow as a person is incredible, but so man people think so poorly of him.

someone explain to me this. people always call out players on being dumb, selfish, cocky, ect ect

but the one guy who is genuine, and honest and hard working and all the things you want a role model to be, you bash him to death? im not talking about his football, hes not a great nfl qb, he is a good football player though. and he is an amazing person, so what makes people hate someone like that? i just dont get it, i think tim tebow as a person is incredible, but so man people think so poorly of him.

so...hows that man crush coming? full blown yet?

Agree, if more people in America would act like him this country would be a lot better off. Instead, you have Ben Rapeface and Mike the dog killer as role models...

Agree, if more people in America would act like him this country would be a lot better off. Instead, you have Ben Rapeface and Mike the dog killer as role models...

people go crazy over michael jackson, absolutley fucking bonkers, and we all know he was finger butt fucking little boys. time tebow spends 3 million dollars of his own money to build a hospital in some 3rd world country. yet more people will go to jacksons trial and tell them how much they love and worship him, and people would talk about how fake tebow is and how much he over does it because he expresses his religous views and does the right things.

Very unprofessional that they never mention how BG skyrocketed his career... He tried to recruit me from rugby to football but I would not give up smoking, drinking, and fucking sluts. REAL TALK.

True story. He made Josh Harris a Heisman Candidate, but the guy wasn't worth dog shit.

people go crazy over michael jackson, absolutley fucking bonkers, and we all know he was finger butt fucking little boys. time tebow spends 3 million dollars of his own money to build a hospital in some 3rd world country. yet more people will go to jacksons trial and tell them how much they love and worship him, and people would talk about how fake tebow is and how much he over does it because he expresses his religous views and does the right things.

I'm no grammatical guru but shouldn't that be hyphenated? Where's the magic lamp that summons ze grammar führer?

As a somewhat liberal agnostic Tebow annoys me in a very minor way. He seems like the kind of guy that would push his faith on others but I don't know for sure so I don't hate him. He was an incredible college player and is proving he just knows how to win at the NFL level despite not really having NFL-caliber QB skills. I think a lot of the "hate" out there just comes from the media attention he got for basically 3 1/2 years at UF. Gary Danielson would give his life to be Sandusky'd by Tebow.

35 million? He better win 8 national titles in the 3 years he's here. Anyone wanna take bets that urban bails as soon as braxton leaves? Btw phil I am a tebow fan as well on and off the field. Honestly he's the kind of kid every dad should want their son to be like. He is a great role model and man that dude knows how to win..anyone see the jets/broncos game last night?