pre runner mid/high travel trucks

boosted98gst

Anyone here have any info on building any first hand? I went to 29palms with a few buddys few months back, and rode shotgun in a longtravel toyota truck, prolly was the most fun ive had in a long time. We have so many places to ride around here . here is what im looking for

1.) The truck has to be able to be street worthy. im not trying to race in the baja 500, but not used as a daily driver.

2.) truck has to be somewhat newer, im not messing around with someone elses hack job or wore out pos

3) I want to be able to have fun with the truck on the weekends without it breaking everytime.

4.) Truck has to be 4wd and keep it, I go to bigbear in the winter alot so 4wd is a must.

Any help would be great. I am just looking for a good starting point in trucks, and suspension .

X2. Or the Chevy sliverado seems to be plentifull in that market as well.

Yeah ive checked out a few rangers, but most of them are already hacked up by bro's and desert rats lol Ill just keep looking, its prolly going to end up being a toyota this place is loaded with them, unless I can find a nice ranger before then.