Wtb Xbox 360

smokin5s

Micro center is selling referbished slims for 150... So if I'm going to pay 150 plus I will go that route

IDK who you are replying to, if it was me, make an offer. That price was (I thought) a good price over a year ago. It's also clearly, not just the system you are buying. It's just sitting in my basement, make an offer, the worst I can do is not accept it.

EDIT: It will only come with 1 guitar, the other one is in Joe's storage unit buried somewhere and I'm not going to dig through all of his stuff to find it.

Edited by Trouble Maker

Micro center is selling referbished slims for 150... So if I'm going to pay 150 plus I will go that route

why would you buy a refurb one for 150 when you can buy a brand new for 140 this Friday at Target?

Or a brand new 250gb for 199 this friday?

why would you buy a refurb one for 150 when you can buy a brand new for 140 this Friday at Target?

Or a brand new 250gb for 199 this friday?

Because Black Friday. :lolguy:

Fuck going out on Black Friday. Wal-Mart could sell a Bugatti Veyron and 1 night with Jessica Alba for $20 on Black Friday and I still wouldn't bother. Ok, maybe I'm lying, the Jessica Alba part would probably push me over the edge on that deal.

Because Black Friday. :lolguy:

Fuck going out on Black Friday. Wal-Mart could sell a Bugatti Veyron and 1 night with Jessica Alba for $20 on Black Friday and I still wouldn't bother. Ok, maybe I'm lying, the Jessica Alba part would probably push me over the edge on that deal.

You can get them online :)