had to do it...

Griff

ok, so i decided to man up and ride to work this morning since it will be a nice ride home this afternoon....frozen nuts, frozen fingers, and still working on defrosting the rest of me. i think i'll be waiting for the morning temp to rise about 10 more degrees before i do this again...

I rode today too, its about 25 minutes for me from home to work. Today wasn't as bad as Tuesday morning though. It was 26 degrees tuesday when I left for work, by the time I got here I wanted to cry. My fingers were so frozen that they were burning.

I agree though, another 10 degrees warmer would be ideal. When I watched the news last night they were saying the morning commute was going to be 37 degrees, F@#$ing LIARS.....

Edited by Tony07R6
typo

i didnt get alot of fog on the visor but it was definately dripping wet on the inside of it. but i just got back from lunch and it was definately worth the numb stinging hands because its f'in nice now...i cant wait to get the hell out of here and get back at it again.

I've found that I can ride to work as long as it's in the 30's and isn't too windy. Things I make sure to wear:

Thermal Underwear (atleast pants, preferably shirt too)

Extra par of heavy duty water-wicking work socks

Hoody

Baclava/Fleece Neckguard ($20 @ State8)

Windbreaker

Riding Jacket

Fleece Glove Liners

Riding Gloves

Full Face Helmet

FroggTogg Rainsuit if its raining

My fingers still get pretty cold after the 25min ride to work. I just ordered these to fix that though:

TPro Tornado Windproof Glove Liners

Cortech Scarab Winter Gloves

PowerMadd Star Series Universal Hand Guards

After I get those I'll be able to ready in any weather as long as it's not snowy.

ok, so i decided to man up and ride to work this morning since it will be a nice ride home this afternoon....frozen nuts, frozen fingers, and still working on defrosting the rest of me. i think i'll be waiting for the morning temp to rise about 10 more degrees before i do this again...

:lol: