Looking for a 15 passenger van

oh8sti

Not sure if I can still get them, but I had a wholesaler trying to off some 2011 15 passenger econolines to me. Had around 20k miles.

I'd be able to sell one around 18,900 which is like 2k under nada trade value.

I know it's a lot more money, but you said you were financing, and the interest rate and term would be way better and possibly put you around the same payment. Plus it would be under warranty till 60k so no out of pocket repairs. And if you buy a 10g 100k mile van... It will end up in the shop.

Not sure if I can still get them, but I had a wholesaler trying to off some 2011 15 passenger econolines to me. Had around 20k miles.

I'd be able to sell one around 18,900 which is like 2k under nada trade value.

I know it's a lot more money, but you said you were financing, and the interest rate and term would be way better and possibly put you around the same payment. Plus it would be under warranty till 60k so no out of pocket repairs. And if you buy a 10g 100k mile van... It will end up in the shop.

In all reality the van needs to last about a year. By then we will be in a tour bus. So a $10k van with 100k miles on it doesnt worry me too much. It will get 15-20k put on it in a year. Maybe a little more.