Buying a Mac on Friday...?

Putty

So I decided to get a Mac. I am torn between a MacBook, MacBook Pro or a MacBook air. Here's what you need to understand, I just want a Mac to understand a Mac. There will be no adobe'g, protool'g, etc. seems to me I'm basically buying another iPad, but oh well.

Which do I want??

Only problem I am having with the Air is the storage space. At 64gb, the cheapest, is basically no space. If I move to the 128gb, I could pretty much get a 15" MacBook Pro, which has 500gb, bigger screen, more ram and twice the CPU.

Nice to see you have been doing some reading. I thought about selling my rev B Air for $600 13" 120GB HD 2 GB ram and 1.86GHZ, but I haven't out grown it. Truthfully I use my iPad more and my iPhone more that it.

Yes, I have been reading quite a bit. I am leaning towards the 13" Air from Best Buy. They have it at $200 off, so $1099. I gotta jump on that. I considered the 11", but 64gb and on SD reader kinda ruined it for me.

I like the thought of the CPU on the Pro, but I'm about portability more so now...yet another reason the Air has my eye! Kinda excited...soon to be Mac owner!