Glass Coffee Table Top

jeffro

My sister decided to go through our glass coffee table this evening so were in search of a new top. I have no idea where to even begin. Im guessing were going to need to have one cut so im looking for recommendations and an approximate cost. the top was 21 3/4" X 45 3/4" and approx 3/16" thick. A quick google concluded nothing.

go.

When my ex stripper girlfriend flew out to vegas to dance for a couple weeks I was playing video games on her glass table, got pissed over losing and pounded my fist down.. shattered the top into a trillion pieces. It was fucking industrial, no idea how it broke. So I swept up everything and searched CL and found a table with the same size glass top for $50. I bought the whole table, replaced the top, and gave the frame away for free. After putting it on her frame, I noticed the corners were rounded and not 90 deg points like her old one.

Anyways my point is I fooled around with her friend and dumped her because she's crazy and squirts fucking everywhere went she busts a nut. It was cool and different at first but I hated ruining all the furniture and shit every single night.

My sister decided to go through our glass coffee table this evening so were in search of a new top. I have no idea where to even begin. Im guessing were going to need to have one cut so im looking for recommendations and an approximate cost. the top was 21 3/4" X 45 3/4" and approx 3/16" thick. A quick google concluded nothing.

go.

was she doing the peculator?

Anyways my point is I fooled around with her friend and dumped her because she's crazy and squirts fucking everywhere went she busts a nut. It was cool and different at first but I hated ruining all the furniture and shit every single night.

The younger the wetter the better brah, the younger the wetter the better.

lol Nice story, Brian. Squirters get old quick.

Back on topic:

Start calling glass places around town with measurements. Also, Lowe's and Home Depot will cut glass to size. They have many different kinds to choose from to suit your needs. That'll probably be the best bet.

lol Nice story, Brian. Squirters get old quick.

Back on topic:

Also, Lowe's and Home Depot will cut glass to size. They have many different kinds to choose from to suit your needs. That'll probably be the best bet.

Unfortunately I think they only carry thin window-pane glass, i've had them cut glass several times, and from memory they don't have that 1/4-1/2 inch-thick stuff you need for table tops, maybe im wrong.

When I was still in the active duty we had a coffee table made out of a Lockheed C-141b windshield some 2x4's and 4'x4's that was one durable table. Still have that windshield in my dads basement, not looking forward to moving that thing it's like 2 inches thick and probably 3'x3 1/2' its a beast.

Unfortunately I think they only carry thin window-pane glass, i've had them cut glass several times, and from memory they don't have that 1/4-1/2 inch-thick stuff you need for table tops, maybe im wrong.

they can order it. there is a sign next to the glass and you can order whatever you want all the way to 3/4"