Seven nation army chant

wnaplay1647545503

Michigan by 12....and that really pains me to type but the realist in me just thinks the streak ends tomorrow. Hopefully I am wrong and OSU keeps it close going into the 4th and Braxton pulls some rabbit out of his ass and completes 1 of of his 7 completions for a game winning TD lol

I predict a lot of over weight people and football has beens, will watch a game acting like they could have made a better play or call.

The out come of the game will result in acting like an ass. Either happy and talking shit, like they really think they have room too? Or sulking around like they lost a family member. In the end if you went to the game = money and time wasted. If you watched at home, time wasted, but at least you'll know what the idiots at work are talking about on Monday. Cutting the grass this time of year would be more productive.

Big fan. Made page one.

I predict a lot of over weight people and football has beens, will watch a game acting like they could have made a better play or call.

The out come of the game will result in acting like an ass. Either happy and talking shit, like they really think they have room too? Or sulking around like they lost a family member. In the end if you went to the game = money and time wasted. If you watched at home, time wasted, but at least you'll know what the idiots at work are talking about on Monday. Cutting the grass this time of year would be more productive.

Big fan. Made page one.

I am so glad I only watch football a handful of times a year.