Michigan fans

V8 Beast

I haven't been on cr in awhile but I knew this post would stir up shit from the butt Hirt and I wasn't a douche bag about the win. But being osu fans I get it that's all you guys understand.. Now I'll go back to the garage and off the Internet

Yes sloth, return to your living quarters.

I haven't been on cr in awhile but I knew this post would stir up shit from the butt Hirt and I wasn't a douche bag about the win. But being osu fans I get it that's all you guys understand.. Now I'll go back to the garage and off the Internet

If you call this stirring I bet your kool-aid has a bunch of sugar at the bottom, and your soup burns.

Why does everyone think Michigan isn't gonna get better? They still played walk-ons this year. Whether their recruits are highly ranked or not, they are quality players coming in, not the walk-ons and former walk-ons that played today. Hoke is making due with what he had. That team is less talented than the Buckeyes, bottom line. I love all the fans saying we hung 30 on that defense. Congrats. I think it's the other way around, Michigan hung more points on a far superior defense and didn't get turnovers in their own territory to hang them.

Why does everyone think Michigan isn't gonna get better? They still played walk-ons this year. Whether their recruits are highly ranked or not, they are quality players coming in, not the walk-ons and former walk-ons that played today. Hoke is making due with what he had. That team is less talented than the Buckeyes, bottom line. I love all the fans saying we hung 30 on that defense. Congrats. I think it's the other way around, Michigan hung more points on a far superior defense and didn't get turnovers in their own territory to hang them.

Michigan has better coaches and that trumps the fact that we are very slightly more talented. Ohios defense lost it superiority when a team a few weeks ago figured out how to embarrass us and everyone else followed. We have a no name defense that used to work well together. Not having a real star has been one of our issues... same as Michigan.

But that's why this is a team based thing... so you don't have to rely on a "star". So when it comes down to it the better team won.

As a team it does so much to have someone you can lean on and rally the team in crunch time. Not having a field general hurts your team on so many fronts. Its defintely a team game, but the field leader is the glue that helps holds that team together. Its no doubt the better team won today. We even had a bunch of penalties and breaks that we didnt capitalize on. Michigan tried to give it away but we didnt want it.

If you drill it down each team needs to have a few stars emerge if they want to take it to the national championship level. They are both way too inconsistent.

Absolutely.

Next year it'll be all out Urban Assault and well show just how Hoke is a Joke.

Idk if hoke is a joke, I think this rivalry will be renewed. Home is michigan traditional and that means he will bring back the big name players ol blue is accustom to

The thing is, most so-called UM fans around here aren't that at all. They're just OSU haters that like to stir the pot because they have nothing better to do and nothing more to say.

Regardless of who our coach is next year we will only get better and considering UM barely beat our weak ass 6-6 team it doesn't bode well for you next year!

Superior defense...With no seniors...3 second and third string db's and line backers playing, and missing N. Williams...

Come on. Brady Joke was a comprimise for Scum, hes just a motivater and to me its hard to motivate when

"lives in a van down byyyyy the river" (insert Chris Farley with a hint of Elmer Fudd voice aka Joke)

LOL @ Michigan fans rushing the field after beating a 6-6 team.

They ended a 7 game win-streak (actually a 6 game win streak since they had to vacate last season)

As a team it does so much to have someone you can lean on and rally the team in crunch time. Not having a field general hurts your team on so many fronts. Its defintely a team game, but the field leader is the glue that helps holds that team together. Its no doubt the better team won today. We even had a bunch of penalties and breaks that we didnt capitalize on. Michigan tried to give it away but we didnt want it.

If you drill it down each team needs to have a few stars emerge if they want to take it to the national championship level. They are both way too inconsistent.

I wouldnt say both teams are inconsistent... michigan had a far better record this year and has a chance at a BCS bowl where osu will be playing in the motor city bowl or the tax slayer bowl ha.

Every osu fan is going to get down on brady hoke because he is not the god like "urban meyer." hoke has taken walk on's and rich rods defense and made it a totally different defense. its sad that buckeye nation hated meyers guts when he bent osu over and fucked them in 2006 and then as soon as he says he wants to go to osu everyone wants to suck his dick. he may be a good coach but get off the high horse buckeye nation. if you tell me that you didnt hate meyer when he ran all over osu, your lying. its been one day and you havent even seen him on the field with ncaa violations pending and with failure to monitor could be looking at two year bowl ban (if ncaa stays consistent). one more thing, meyer has only lost one bowl game and that was to michigan when he had tebow and his high profile players team. also, urban didnt go out on a high note with florida finishing at 7-5 in 2010. he has a lot of pressure to succeed at osu and with the money he is getting there is not much room for failure

They ended a 7 game win-streak (actually a 6 game win streak since they had to vacate last season)

Yeah, we'll all pretend like that curb-stomping didn't happen last year.

You know you don't have much of an argument when you start talking about vacated wins.

Yeah, we'll all pretend like that curb-stomping didn't happen last year.

You know you don't have much of an argument when you start talking about vacated wins.

how do i not have an argument? osu got embarrassed by the tattoo scandal and the thug posey. osu football got failure to monitor? that is the second worse violation you can receive from the ncaa?