country clubs/resturants ?

SRTurbo04

Anyone have any experience with any good country clubs or resturants that can host say a wedding arty of like 30-35? Trying to get the rehersal dinner for the wedding booked but not having a ton of luck.

My moms working ona. Budget so that's a big factor. Party size for 30-35 people...what would I be expecting rufly for price and is there any recomendations???

Fffffuuuuuu weddding plannninggg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents booked the Four Points Sheraton on Hamilton, it was a nice quiet room with good food. Of course this was over 11 years ago, but I think its still there. Since my parents were on a budget it couldn't have been too bad. I would check out nicer hotels.

We had pizza, subs, and salad delivered (and tapped keg #1) to the place we were going to have the reception, and just ate and drank while we prepared the hall. Lots of people commented how they preferred that hick way over the fancier, normal, expensive rehearsal dinner.

I attended a wedding at Royal American last year. Nice facility, not huge, great views out on the golf course. For us it was only about 3 miles away. I bet it is pretty reasonably priced too. Not as cheap as a church facility or VFW :) but not NACC either. If I see the bride today I'll ask her for contact info. She works in my building. If you happen to be a Chase person PM me and I'll give you her info...she works in the caf. and you can talk to her yourself.

614-228-0645

ask for erica

Thank you. Your information was so extensive I am overwhelmed ....

Will check this out. Thanks

you could do new Albany links. My g/f works there as a bartender for events.

but if you are wanting to rent out a country club its going to cost you some coin.

It's 20k minimum for new Albany links.

for NACC i believe its 35k-40K

Yea fuck that nonesense

Is it too far out of reality to do this for under 3k?

The problem I'm running into is her parents are verrrrry well off...while my mom is a common folk who doesn't have a ton of money to just drop on a 5k dinner .... soo I'm trying to find someplaces that I can find for a decent price hell I don't see the point in doing anything fancy isant that what the weddings for?

Maybe I just need to look at like party rooms for resturants...does brio or something or the sort have something like this?

We had our rehersal dinner at Schmidts in German Village. It was faily inexpensive and was everything we needed and more. The upstairs is like a party room with a bar and the whole nine. I think we only paid like $600.00 for about the same amount of people.