Cable/Internet/Phone Advice

Bigbird

Alright guys, I'm looking for the best deal around. I just recently bought my mom a new TV for Christmas (little early I know), so she wants to upgrade to HD cable, probably a DVR, and she would like to keep it all in a bundle. Currently she's got insight, and she's been looking at the Direct TV bundles. I'm a little weary of satellite, and I haven't always heard great things about AT&T internet. I don't know if either of these will be an issue for her, but since she's tasked me with figuring this out for her, I want to get her a quality product for her money.

Thanks guys!

x2 for uverse. forget satellite unless your mom is tailgating all autumn long(and if she is, we should talk). time warner drove us to ATT. Also try to get her off the home phone. If she insists, try a magic jack or something cheap like that.

Thanks for the input fellas. I'm definitely thinking it would be easier to lean her towards just getting an upgraded package with insight. That would be a whole lot less installation and hassle for her. I'll probably do like you guys said and call them up and say we can get this, this, and this for this amount from Direct TV and we're gonna switch unless you can give us a better deal.