pics from Bristol.......

kawi kid

i agree with kyle but he dont have to be such a prick about it. you should hear how he treats his crew. screamin "you guys suck!" on your radio after a pit stop qualifies you for d-bag status to me.

yeah that is true. i have heard that shit before too.

another thing that i remember about him... last year, i wanna say at atlanta, but i cant remember exactly. he was driving the shit out of his car... about 60 laps to go something broke and he was all pissed off calling the car a piece of shit etc etc... uhhh hello???? when you drive the fuckin wheels off of it, something is gonna break. you gotta take care of your equipment. conserve when you can, and drive it at the limit when you need to.

he is just young though. once he gets a little older and more mature i think he will be better about that kinda stuff

yeah that is true. i have heard that shit before too.

another thing that i remember about him... last year, i wanna say at atlanta, but i cant remember exactly. he was driving the shit out of his car... about 60 laps to go something broke and he was all pissed off calling the car a piece of shit etc etc... uhhh hello???? when you drive the fuckin wheels off of it, something is gonna break. you gotta take care of your equipment. conserve when you can, and drive it at the limit when you need to.

he is just young though. once he gets a little older and more mature i think he will be better about that kinda stuff

:lol: some one shoulda told him that before he tore it up :lol: