Cigar education night

Diamonds

Sounds perfect, but I would likely smoke only one that night. But I wouldn't mind having a second and starting a collection at home. I might need to get a Humidor!

How long do cigars stay good for if you keep them in the correct environment? Or we could just save this for the education! :)

This is also something I wouldn't do often. I typically smoke about once every six months, wait for my lungs to clear back out, then smoke again six months later. So this isn't something I would attend once a month.

Sounds perfect, but I would likely smoke only one that night. But I wouldn't mind having a second and starting a collection at home. I might need to get a Humidor!

How long do cigars stay good for if you keep them in the correct environment? Or we could just save this for the education! :)

This is also something I wouldn't do often. I typically smoke about once every six months, wait for my lungs to clear back out, then smoke again six months later. So this isn't something I would attend once a month.

Lungs to clear out? Do you inhale the smoke?

Lungs to clear out? Do you inhale the smoke?

Of course not, I was being somewhat figurative. But you will still inhale some on accident, and some around you in the room from others. Mostly my mouth and throat feel like shit the next day. Despite being delicious, it's clearly not healthy for your mouth and respiratory system so I purposefully do it infrequently. Even more so why I'd love to attend these events so I can learn more without smoking a ton of different cigars.

Of course not, I was being somewhat figurative. But you will still inhale some on accident, and some around you in the room from others. Mostly my mouth and throat feel like shit the next day. Despite being delicious, it's clearly not healthy for your mouth and respiratory system so I purposefully do it infrequently. Even more so why I'd love to attend these events so I can learn more without smoking a ton of different cigars.

Very true. I was hoping that you didn't inhale. Definitely would be good to learn about likes and dislikes. I'd be pissed if I smoked once every few months and had one I didn't like.

• 1 month later...

I'm good any Friday except for the 27th or the 3rd. The 20th I could make, but it would make for a busy schedule. Sorry, my winters are always crazy. I know I might not be able to make the 1st one if it's soon, but I will make it if I can.

As I said before, Saturdays are better as Sunday is my only morning I can sleep in right now. But I can make a Friday night if that works best for everyone else. :)