SOA

KennyFKINPowerz

Cant wait to see the season finale. Last season was a bit dissappointing but this season definitly delivered.

My guess is something happens to keep Jax in Charming, something crazy like Tara getting shot in her ugly face by the cartel assholes.

Oh and i hope jax doesnt kill clay with the shit Tara gave him, thats too docile for revenge.

Scrolled straight to the end to post this.

I have never followed a TV show. I watched season 1-3 of SOA in 8 days. It's a damn good show. Now, I don't have it here and everyone is posting how great it is and I have to wait to get back to watch it. Do you know how hard it is to avoid threads and Facebook posts that are spoilers?

That is all. Enjoy.

I have never followed a TV show. I watched season 1-3 of SOA in 8 days. It's a damn good show. Now, I don't have it here and everyone is posting how great it is and I have to wait to get back to watch it. Do you know how hard it is to avoid threads and Facebook posts that are spoilers?

That is all. Enjoy.

+1

That is all. Enjoy.

I do the same thing avoiding the Walking Dead thread on CR. Parts of that show were ruined for me from that damn thread but i wont blame anyone else, i shouldnt have read it. oh well.

I never watched a full series of shows before. When I was overseas I watched the shield and loved it. I have to admit, I refused to watch the first two years of this show. I the. Learned it was by the same people who did the shield and gave it a shot for one show in the second season. I went out and got the first 3 right then and have been onboard every show since.

I never watched a full series of shows before. When I was overseas I watched the shield and loved it. I have to admit, I refused to watch the first two years of this show. I the. Learned it was by the same people who did the shield and gave it a shot for one show in the second season. I went out and got the first 3 right then and have been onboard every show since.

I loved the Shield.

Can't wait for tonight

Seen this on TV Watch.

Sons of Anarchy

With the wounded Clay still gasping evil orders and Jax a man divided — does he leave with his family as he's long planned, or stick around to wrest control of SAMCRO from its devious leader? — the season finale of Sons of Anarchy builds to immense tension. It's been a great ride for the Emmy-deserving Katey Sagal, and her Gemma is central to tonight's climax. But Ron Perlman (turning Clay into a fallen king) and Charlie Hunnam (whose face alone communicates Jax's agonizing family conflicts) have been equally strong. It's been a superb, if sometimes over-the-top, season for SOA.