CCW law...?

Putty

I doubt it passes. In ohio we dont see very strict gun laws but in states like New York (where i grew up) gun control laws are rediculous. Its extremely rare to know someone who owns a gun and isnt in law enforcement. Of course i grew up on long island so i cant speak for upstate it could be different there. So should this bill pass that means i would be able to carry in New York City? or heaven forbid California... WITH A LOADED MAGAZINE! hell would freeze over.

I doubt it passes. In ohio we dont see very strict gun laws but in states like New York (where i grew up) gun control laws are rediculous. Its extremely rare to know someone who owns a gun and isnt in law enforcement. Of course i grew up on long island so i cant speak for upstate it could be different there. So should this bill pass that means i would be able to carry in New York City? or heaven forbid California... WITH A LOADED MAGAZINE! hell would freeze over.

no its the same in upstate ny. I'm stationed at ft drum and when I asked what the law was for getting a ccw license here, they basically told me to forget about it.

This is more to clear up the confusion between being able to carry through states that allow you to carry.

As an Ohio CCW holder you have 29 states you can carry in. If you get the PA CCW license that adds another 3 states you can carry in.

This will make it so you won't have to get a CCW license in PA to carry in GA, but you can't carry in all 50 states because some states don't allow CCW at all.

I don't see this passing.

I'm not and have absolutely no reason to be.

Well, at the very least it is a step in the right direction.

I watched them talking about this on C-Span it was absolutely hilarious listening to the super-lib womenz talking about how guns are responsible for all pain and suffering. Then they get totally shut down by factual rebuttals. It is very hard to see how any reasonable intelligent person could dispute the rationale of this bill, but those politicians...

it's probably the smartest bill in the last 10 years lol. it actually makes 100% sense. It doesn't really mess with the states ability to make gun laws, but standardizes the ability to carry in the states that allow it. just be sure to have your ass up to date on the state you are in and their laws