Fast and Furious (April 3rd)

FocusDave01

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to check out this movie...regardless of if it gets bad ratings or not. Man, it reminds me of when I was in high school and the first one came out. We had a big import car show at the Lennox and we all thought we were "bad asses" in our Integras and Civics...haha...probably looked like a bunch of tools but those were good times.

haha hell i had a ford focus lol so imagine how i felt lol yeah i saw it at lennox, dublin, and easton when it first came out and columbus car audio was giving pre showing tickets to all of them

A focus??? that's kinda like driving a powder blue Prius... GAY to the 10th power!!!

A focus??? that's kinda like driving a powder blue Prius... GAY to the 10th power!!!

hey hey lol it actually didnt look bad and it sounded good i dumped bout 6-7k in it it was all motor had a turbo ready for it but then friend wrecked it, so now when i look back yeah i was young and dumb but it was stil my first car aka (ricer) lol