Is it racist...

Cordell

I hate to say it but has a black qb ever won a superbowl?

Doug Williams for the Washington Redskins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Williams_(American_football)

Thank you for the clarification. I asked that question in the Tebow vs Newton thread. I dont know what happened but I got lock out of the thread.

I knew Doug Williams was the first black qb to get to a SB, but didn't know he actually won it. He was way before my time thought.

Back to the topic, no, I don't think it's racist at all. He blends in with the custom better than the rest.

Thank you for the clarification. I asked that question in the Tebow vs Newton thread. I dont know what happened but I got lock out of the thread.I.

:wtf: you cant be for cereal?

you came out of no where and said " has there ever been a black qb to ever win the sb"

completly off topic of what the conversation was about.

:wtf: you cant be for cereal?

you came out of no where and said " has there ever been a black qb to ever win the sb"

completly off topic of what the conversation was about.

Well, how many SB had been played? I don't ever remember of one was won with a black QB. So I asked the question. If the answer was none then you get my answer, Tebow. My answer is still Tebow even thought there was ONE black QB won the SB.

And no, I did not say "black qb"!!

Well, how many SB had been played? I don't ever remember of one was won with a black QB. So I asked the question. If the answer was none then you get my answer, Tebow. My answer is still Tebow even thought there was ONE black QB won the SB.

And no, I did not say "black qb"!!

I'm sorry for saying this, but had any African American QB ever win a SB?

your correct you used african american. so your saying since there has only been on black qb to win the super bowl, tim tebow is a better qb than cam newton? thats the most ignorant shit ive heard on this web site all day.

your correct you used african american. so your saying since there has only been on black qb to win the super bowl, tim tebow is a better qb than cam newton? thats the most ignorant shit ive heard on this web site all day.

Yes, Tim Tebow is better than Cam Newton!!

Not just football, but as a person and on so many other level!!

Yes, Tim Tebow is better than Cam Newton!!

Not just football, but as a person and on so many other level!!

have you watched football since the 60s? i assume not, maybe your not watching it in color. cam newton is rolling with a shitty team, tim tebow is arguably the worse qb in the league. i love tebow, great person, cant argue his character is far better than newtons. but tebow is the rite hand of god. but if im picking a qb to start a team and i had the choice between the two, common sense tells you newton is the better qb. no race involved.