Guy spray paints car, gets ass beat. Discuss.

Mallard

That's a little extreme. Let's try this: 2 men pee on your lawn while you're mowing your grass. One is your daughter's deadbeat boyfriend, one is someone who signed the dotted line to risk their life to protect you and your way of life. Do you feel differently? I'm not saying it was okay.

i see it much like pulling the race card. What difference does it make? I probably wouldnt have known he was a veteran in the first place. i seriously doubt anyone would say, "im a vet, its okay if i piss in your lawn, or spraypaint on your car." do you see where im going with this? Nothing should put anyone above the law or anyone else.

dont get me wrong, i am thankful to have men and women risk their lives to keep my "freedom", and keep us safe.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post wins. I don't know why our justice system doesn't start and end with "hey, if you don't want to get the shit beat out of you for vandalizing someone's car, DON'T FUCKING VANDALIZE CARS"

wed turn into mexico.

im sure youve seen the chainsaw video...

For some reason, I'm reminded of the vid of the mouthy chick at McDonald's that came over the counter and then got McClubbed. I think there are a lot of parallels between that situation and this one:

1. Someone was committing a crime (vandalism in one case, aggravated menacing in the other)

2. The victim retaliated

3. And people somehow are trying to find ways to blame the victim

Maybe I'm missing something, but common sense would suggest that perpetrator's tend to lose their rights for crying foul right around the time they opted to break the law.

haha the McRod incident.

While i can see the connection, the threat of harm(in the McRod scenario) vs property damage(this scenario) have different punishments in our court system for a reason. Say what you want about beating someone up, but when it goes from stopping someone from fucking up your property to just beating ass is when assault and battery come into the picture. yo aint the police bruh and he aint rodney king.

By no means do i know anything about the law or what happened in this incident but there is something to be said for self control, vigilantism and letting the law do its job. A couple extra punches or kicks to the body is one thing but slamming extremities into car doors? You don't just come up with that sort of violence on the spot, ya know? Ill chalk it up to them being Japanese kung-fo masters. How far is too far? ninja stars? bo staff? nun chucks? chop sticks to the eye? fire crackers up the ass? at what point does it cross the line? I mean what if this results in perminate damage to the spray painter? thats doing society a real favor... letting this scum bag ride on govt. disability and the $ from a court settlements because you had the spicy kung pow instead of your usual orange chicken and lost your shit.

Either way the bald bob ross fucked up but it appears that the car owner went a little too far. I don' know or care to decide if he should get in trouble for the excessive ass beating but he is certainly testing the waters by putting the video up and making a very public thread about the whole thing.

Spray paint can do damage to the clear. If it was assault, then it was wrong. From the video, it seem like it was a case of assault and not self defense. But it doesn't show what happened before the video. If what the Evo owner said was true, then it was a case of self defense at the begging of the confrontation, but breaking the vets leg when he is trying to flee in his van was the assault. The media and lawyers will help earn the vet a ton of money with that video. Putting the video up to brag about the situation was the dumbest thing the Evo owner could have done.

Agree.....but hurting the clear is minor compared to what the owner did in return...IMO!

Don't sleep on Epic Beard Man, rememeber?

<-- Ass Whoopin'

The Mitsu guy is lucky.

see now i think this is completly differnt. Amberlamps came asking for it and threatened physical harm. EBG walked away trying to avoid a physical confrontation and Amberlamps keept jawing and followed him. He then leaned over seated EBG and got physical.

He got what he deserved.

PS hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=cAfOSs3HY5A

That's a little extreme. Let's try this: 2 men pee on your lawn while you're mowing your grass. One is your daughter's deadbeat boyfriend, one is someone who signed the dotted line to risk their life to protect you and your way of life. Do you feel differently? I'm not saying it was okay.

Bullshit. People who protect the country are paid to do so. If you don't like it, don't sign the fucking dotted line. Firemen risk their lives, so do police men--its called a job. There are plenty of perks to being in the armed forces, but in the end, its a job. Am I thankful for them?? Yes. Do they deserve exemptions from the law? Never

Bullshit. People who protect the country are paid to do so. If you don't like it, don't sign the fucking dotted line. Firemen risk their lives, so do police men--its called a job. There are plenty of perks to being in the armed forces, but in the end, its a job. Am I thankful for them?? Yes. Do they deserve exemptions from the law? Never

Post above is wise.

Agree.....as much as I appreciate the time I spent serving, I witnessed POS people in every branch of the military trying to scam the system. It is those that typically make the armed forces look bad on occasion....

Agree.....as much as I appreciate the time I spent serving, I witnessed POS people in every branch of the military trying to scam the system. It is those that typically make the armed forces look bad on occasion....

Yes, there are turds everywhere. Has anything come of this case yet?

My two cents:

Who cares if he was a vet? It really has nothing to do with the 'meat' of the situation.

Now, what we have is a tagger/graffitist/vandelizer/racist who supposedly gets his nose broke and leg broke during a fight that none of us have actually seen. I ask, is a broken nose something extreme in a fight? No. Supposedly, the guy was trying to get away and the door was slammed on his leg and broken. If this is true and the guy was trying to get away, I probably wouldve done the same if I wasn't able to actually grab him and pull him out. We also don't know how much the older man fought back, if he jumped in his truck and threatened a weapon, etc, etc.

I will say the steady stream of "You're lucky's I didn'ts", etc and constant stream of shit from the Evo owner's mouth is uncalled for, but at least a bit understandable given the situation. Would I run at the mouth like that? No. Would I beat some ass if I came out to find a stranger spraying my car with some hateful shit? You fucking bet. I cant guarantee how much or little you get your ass beat. That's up to you. I'll stopping beating you when you stop fighting back and I know you mean it.