Guy spray paints car, gets ass beat. Discuss.

Mallard

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey next time someone bust one of your windows out, make sure you grab your cell phone before reacting, take good pictures of the culprit and ask him for his shoe size as he flees on foot....

Not calling anyone in particular out, but the Johnny Do-Rights in this thread are cracking me up. You have no idea how you would react until you were put in that situation first hand.

If I came upon someone spray painting my car, busting my window out, slashing my tire; yeah, I'm more than likely NOT going to be very happy, but it's not my job to enforce punishment on the culprit, it's the police's job. It's just a damn car.

Its the same principle as someone trying to break into your house/garage and you shoot their ass, did you over react or was it deserved?

Having your car spray painted is absolutely NOT the same principle as someone breaking into your house/garage.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that had the cops been called, he would not have received a penalty for his actions on par with the beating he got. It's also very likely that the penalty he would have received would not have been enough to prevent this behavior in the future.

Again, it's not our job to enforce punishment on the culprit, it's the police/court's jobs to do so.

IMO the broken leg was too far. The ass beating....he deserved it. I would have certainly punched anyone in the cocksucker I caught spray painting on my car.

Moral...Don't mess with other peoples stuff because your putting yourself in a position where you may just get your ass beat and leg broken!!

Just my $0.02.

I agree with this

Good. I'm glad to see someone get caught and damn near turned inside out. I'm so fucking tired of people thinking they can do whatever they want to other people's property, because if they do get caught, they might get a slap on the wrist. The shit has to stop. Fucking makes me sick.

Holy shit small world. I knew that guy in High School when we both lived in Oklahoma. He was crazy back then both in your face and behind the wheel. Its nice to see a few things never change lol.

That guy is lucky he was still alive. Nick definitely liked to fight.

Personally, I think he took it too far. You never know what people are capable of, even if he came out on top this time. That guy could have easily pulled a weapon, since he's obviously already worked up enough to spray paint a random persons car. In the end it's just a car. It's not worth getting into a fight with an unknown outcome and possibly face charges.

Be CR... be a bunch of keyboard warriors acting like you could actually beat up people in real life :lol:

Real life... hiding behind a car calling the cops and whispering that the mean guy is still here.

/thread

I'll hit an old man in public.

P.S. I love it how people are so fucking clueless today. Did anyone take a history course in school!?

On both the EvolutionM forum link posted and the original forum I took it from (XceedSpeed) people are always posting, "OMG, why would he do that." "Is it just because it was a Japanese car." "What's 12-7"

GET A FUCKING CLUE! Mitsubishi made the planes that bombed Pearl Harbor. Today's the 70th anniversiary.

Its the same principle as someone trying to break into your house/garage and you shoot their ass, did you over react or was it deserved?

Really? lol This may be the dumbest comparison I've ever heard. Simple vandalism is the same as potential harm to your family? :dumb:

Here is a quote from EvoM:

I'm an attorney who came across this post from another forum and I'd be willing to bet my entire salary for next year that OP and his supporters in this thread are at the bottom of the intellectual totem pole. It's sickening how many of you think violence to this degree is justified. We don't live in the Wild West, the law exists for a reason.. As you will very soon find out. Vigilante justice to this extent over a piece of property is for the weak minded, period. You're not doing society any favor by beating this guys ass. Your machismo high school bull**** and his narrow minded racism are a large part of what is wrong with society today. As the top voted YouTube comment says, "You are just as much of a jagoff as the vandalizer." You can keep talking this "force necessary for defense of property and detainment" bull**** but you are trained in Mixed Martial Arts. Who the **** is trained to the degree that you are, yet has to break a guy's nose and leg in order to detain him... Oh wait, because he spit on you? How old are you again? Then again, it's not surprising that people like you and your supporters are shouting idiotic things like "castle doctrine!" and "self defense!".. I am on an Mitsu forum after all.. Where the bottom of the aforementioned intellectual totem pole are sure to be

You can keep parading this around OP, but I can promise you that there will be repercussions. I don't know what attorney you hired (though something tells me you don't really have one), but any one that tells you it's OK to keep a video like this up and to publicly talk about the incident while the legal details are still being sorted out has no ****ing clue what they are doing. There are so many legal outcomes to this scenario that it is absolutely mind boggling anyone (attorney or otherwise) could think it's a good idea to publicly share such things. Do you realize how powerful of a force the Internet is? Do you realize how far and how fast this video is going to spread? I'm not going to tell you what forum I came from, but let's just say it has absolutely nothing to do with cars. All it takes is one attorney to see this video and decide to take up his case pro bono (either in the hopes of cashing in, or just because you sound like a dumb**** who needs to be taught a lesson in being a decent human being) to make your life a living hell. Whether you win the case or not you are going to be stressed and you are going to spend thousands defending yourself. And people like me are going to repost this video (for when you undoubtedly end up removing it) and share it throughout other large Internet communities in an attempt to cause a viral spread and hopefully bring some attention from some actual adults to this incident.

You morons can keep celebrating, but I promise the celebration will soon turn sour

Really? lol This may be the dumbest comparison I've ever heard. Simple vandalism is the same as potential harm to your family? :dumb:

No its not the dumbest comparison ever. Its the same principle you are protecting what is yours, yet would most likely be charged with a crime instead of the actual criminal. Like I said I just love the people on here acting like the kid who's car got spray painted was in the wrong, fuck that, I dont give a fuck if the dude that spray painted it was Obama, it gives him no right to deface anyones property. If an asswhooping was the result of his actions then so be it, it could've been worse like I said, the owner could've just shot his ass and called it a day.

No its not the dumbest comparison ever. Its the same principle you are protecting what is yours, yet would most likely be charged with a crime instead of the actual criminal. Like I said I just love the people on here acting like the kid who's car got spray painted was in the wrong, fuck that, I dont give a fuck if the dude that spray painted it was Obama, it gives him no right to deface anyones property. If an asswhooping was the result of his actions then so be it, it could've been worse like I said, the owner could've just shot his ass and called it a day.

The vehicles owner can and should likely just stress it was self defense. ie. "After confronting the individual, he got combative, laid hands on me, and I defended myself as I wasn't sure if he had a weapon and he did threaten to run me over with his vehicle." Obviously the guy could have done far worse to the old man but didn't.

If it were me, I wouldn't have said shit or shared the video period. Old guy was dead wrong, just fucking spin it however is needed. Your word against his. Ditch the vid.

EDIT: Guys in the vid are gawd damn annoying. Don't fuck with peoples cars.

Be CR... be a bunch of keyboard warriors acting like you could actually beat up people in real life http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/../ubb/graemlins/lol.gif

Real life... hiding behind a car calling the cops and whispering that the mean guy is still here.

/thread

lulz