Really Rick Perry?

CRed05

Rick Perry should be a televanglist, not a Governor, let alone POTUS.

Sure, vote for him. Vote for him if you are like Tim and like freedom, as long as that means freedom for yourself and others that agree with you and not for those that don't. Vote for him if you would welcome Christian sharia law on this country. Why don't we just throw out the Constitution while we are at it and start over? Then the oppressed majority can final exert their morals on everyone else like like some have wanted to for so long. Vote for him if you WANT to go to war with Iran for the same 'reasons' we went to war with Iraq. Well, that last part is true for, I think at this point, all of the leading GOP canidates and is only a little less likely with Obama in office. :dumb:

I can't even believe people are still taking this guy seriously.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick Perry should be a televanglist, not a Governor, let alone POTUS.

Sure, vote for him. Vote for him if you are like Tim and like freedom, as long as that means freedom for yourself and others that agree with you and not for those that don't. Vote for him if you would welcome Christian sharia law on this country. Why don't we just throw out the Constitution while we are at it and start over? Then the oppressed majority can final exert their morals on everyone else like like some have wanted to for so long. Vote for him if you WANT to go to war with Iran for the same 'reasons' we went to war with Iraq. Well, that last part is true for, I think at this point, all of the leading GOP canidates and is only a little less likely with Obama in office. :dumb:

I can't even believe people are still taking this guy seriously.

MEDIA TELLS ME OBAMA IS BAD AND PERRY GOOD.

The GOP is giving this election to Obama like a bauce. I will not vote for Obama but there is no way in hell I will vote for Perry, Cain, or the other turds they are throwing out there.

You think we live in a "police state" now, wait till one of these fucks gets elected.

MEDIA TELLS ME OBAMA IS BAD AND PERRY GOOD.

The GOP is giving this election to Obama like a bauce. I will not vote for Obama but there is no way in hell I will vote for Perry, Cain, or the other turds they are throwing out there.

You think we live in a "police state" now, wait till one of these fucks gets elected.

Cr militia?