Discover card hiring.

SRTurbo04

Well my work discover credit card, is hiring about 200 people between now and February.

entry level customer service in a call center. you will answer INBOUND phone with people who are calling about questions on there account, make payments ectect.

this is a call center and you will be in a cubicle for hours on end in a chair...

pay ranges from 12-18$ an hour. its full time( i believe some part time is there as well) paid vacation and good benefits the day you start. tuition reimbursement, 401k yada yada yada.

Monday threw Friday with one or two weekends a month you would work earthier a Saturday or a Sunday never both(and on those days you would have a day off during the week). they are hiring for multiple shifts... you could start as early as 630am(my shift) they also have 2nd shifts available as well.

pm me for info.

Also there a incentive program as well where u can make from like 200-unlimited a Month.,also room for advancement after 6 months

Edited by Paul

Are you in Collections?

thiss position isant but they are also hiring collections

Tempting.

keith adn brandon have both had phone interviews so itll be liek chase all over again :lol:

i tried to get into collections there for a while but all they wanted to offer was 1-10 shifts and i said F that.

yeea sucks but good moneys to be made and from what i hear u have to start out crappy but after a few months you actually make your own schedule`

Wouldn't you want to work evenings in collections when people are home?

Most people i contact now dont have "home phones"...they all have cell phones, which you can reach them pretty much any point in the day...hell, if i think of those people close too me (family, close friends), only my brother has a home phone, and its for his alarm system...everyone else only has a cell phone

What is commission based on? I do this now for Chase, in a "supervisor" role, but I'm looking for more than what I make now.

EDIT: Specific pay incentive details, if possible?

Well shit I'm not gonan do all the work for you :lol: ranges from 200 to unlimited selling products like itentity them credit tracket stuff like that and u get $ per sale.

Or u would be put in a group where u sell the usuage of the cadd and u get incentive off that

Submitted my shiz

check ur email often as they send u a simulated test u have to do as well

for everyone els ei took today off not sure if im taking tomorrow off too so ull get sent in on tomorrow or tuesday when i get back in the office

• 3 weeks later...

Bump they are hiring another 100 people. All sorts of shifts are open for hiriing.

No part time.

Also if ur not interested don't waste my time by going out on a limb for u. I've had a few tools ask me to help and they don't apply or just not show up to the interview(asshole)