Anyone heard of Mad Hatter Muffler?

HotCarl

I always heard that mad hatter was the place to take your car to if you wanted your converters removed without a paper trail.

+1...

Dad has known the guy who runs this place for years. He has always recommended them. The only bad thing about them is their location.

-Erik

I took the M5 there to have the mufflers deleted. They let me work side by side with them getting everything lined up straight. The tack welded the piping, let me align the tips in the diffuser, then finished off the welds. If you want to use stainless, (I did) you just have to give them a couple of days notice so they can be sure to have it there when you arrive.

So where did you go? Is your car fixed?

I got held up by work for a few days but finally got around to stopping by there this morning. Got there at 11am and was done by about 12. The exhaust cracked right at the flange where it meets up with the exhaust manifold, just snapped. No rust, i guess the flex section wasnt going to flex and said fuck it. They welded it back for a whopping $25, but after running the car the flex section was leaking also (it was in bad shape, i mustve bottomed out on somthing) so i told them to just replace it. My total bill was $125.

Cool guys, they let me come back and look at it (not that i thought they were lying but still). Quick, easy and cheap. I was prepared to pay a few hundred assuming the worse so i was happy it was so cheap. Not the greatest side of town but i would recommend them. Oh and my neighbors are thankful they cant hear me roll up at 2am anymore.