• imgur -Rightclick Rehosting of images
  • WebOfTrust -Detects unsafe links based on user ratings in google searches
  • Amazon- Click to add items to your wishlist that arent on amazon
  • Facebook Notifications- easy enought to figure out
  • WebDeveloper- Lets you see how websites are structurally built
  • ExifReader- Lets you see exif data quickly
  • Auto-Reload- Reloads page at specified intervals

people still use firefox?

Went to Chrome when it first came out, not enough extensions, back to Firefox. Tried it again a few months ago, got Adblock Plus, still saw the first ads I had seen in years, back to Firefox.

Adblock Plus

Better JTV (combined with Adblock Plus, site becomes 100% ad free and you basically become a "Pro" member)

All-in-One Gestures (mouse gestures - used Opera back in like junior high and can't live without this)

Greasemonkey (custom scripts for sites like Reddit)

imgur

Adblock Plus is a LOT better on Chrome now. I tried Chrome before and immediately switched back to Firefox for the exact same reason you mentioned.

I tried Chrome again in the last 2 months because Firefox had became a worthless piece of shit with the rapid version change/release. Is it up to 9.0 now? 4.x was new a few months ago. From 5 on it was very slow and buggy.

I haven't had any bug or speed issues with the new releases but they are strange. They took what? 5-6 years to get to version 4.0? Then after that they're just like, well, with every little, tiny update we're just going to up the version number. I wonder if it was a strategical thing where maybe casual computer people figured IE was better because they number next to it was higher (think IE is on 9 right now as well?) so Mozilla was like, welp, let's just raise the number a bunch over the next couple months to catch up.

I might give Chrome another try here soon. I'm still on Windows XP (:lolguy:) and am planning on switching to 7 in the near future so why not make tons of changes all at once. :dumb: