Computer geeks...who would like to help with something simple?

TTQ B4U

I need to add a blu-ray burner and a new 2tb drive to my newly built PC and while I'm fairly confident I can do it, I don't want to fuck with it if there's a remote chance my feeble brain can't handle it. I helped with building it but a good friend who did most of it is on vacation.

Anyone here willing to take 30 minutes to school me? I'm in Dublin but can bring my rig or buy you lunch here :)

Thanks in advance!

Text me if you wish 614-795-4907

I live in dublin and dont require lunch. If trish falls thru lemme know.

You cant mess it up...

Thanks! Glad to know I've got back up. Pun intended :gabe:

Oh...and you don't know my luck. I'm not worried about me messing it up...but damn that gremlin that follows me around. I'll never forget my simple changing of a spark plugs one time years ago. Let's just say it started smooth and ended with parts of a plug in places they shouldn't have been.

txted

Trish, you were my angel today and I can't thank you enough. Very nice of you to have come over to help and as noted....nothing was as simple as it should be eh? :gabe:

You have my vote as being one of the nicest folks on CR. Many, many thanks. You will be getting my photography leads as ones suited for you come through. You can count on that.

Tim