Black WRX Hatch

GilbWs6

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Asshole in new body WRX hatch on 270 N near Easton this morning:

Quit slamming on your fucking brakes while driving in the fast lane every time you see a Gahanna cop facing the opposite lane or a statey with someone pulled over. Slowing to 63 is not necessary even if he's clocking YOU. Next time I see you, I hope I have a fist full of change to throw out the window at your dumb ass. Also, don't get pissy when I tailgate you when you move over in front of me as soon as I move in to the next lane to the right when I've had you brake check me twice in five miles because you MIGHT get pulled over for poking along at 70. :fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu:

Asshole

Oh, so YOU'RE the little bitch that was glued to my rear bumper. Please I beg you to throw change at my car, see what happens bro. Sorry you couldn't handle the fact I wasn't driving 95 in front of a cop :asshole:

If you two don't have a fight to the death this thread will continue to be a failure

If you two don't have a fight to the death this thread will continue to be a failure

It will never happen. OP is way too much of a pussy!

OP, since you like driving fast so much, how about you take whatever broke dick car you want and come race my hatch? Anytime, anywhere, for any amount of money. What you got son?

What are the fucking odds you'd be here? I love CR. I'd be happy if you were doing 70! Cherries and berries don't mean downshift and brake check. My piece of shit? I was driving a 55,000 Sierra with 400 hp... Move over if you don't want to risk getting a ticket. I drive Lancaster to Dublin every day and have managed not to get a ticket since 2004. Not asking for mach 1, just sensible and not slow as fuck. Set your cruise next time you dick.

You came on the internet and whined like a baby, ooooh such a badass lol. WHAAAA SOME MEANIE HEAD WAS DRIVING SLOW, WAAAHHHH.

Lets face it, you know my WRX is way better than anything you ever aspire to own, and you know you have no chance, my shits faster and nicer than anything you got. Sucks to be you! Lets run em right now, if you're man enough. Prove me wrong Mr. Gilbert