Black WRX Hatch

GilbWs6

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Q42) You are driving on a highway with 4 lanes and you are in the left most lane. No one is next to you but someone follows you closer then necessary. What should you do?

A) Move over a lane to the right.

B) Move over a lane to the right.

C) Move over a lane to the right.

D) Move over a lane to the right.

E) Post on CR and offer to race slow 4 cylinder puppywagon against slow work truck for spare change, in which the loser will throw at the winner.

I'm just clarifying how I see it, not condoning anyone's behavior.

So WRX is cruising in the left lane, you're behind him, but not tailgating...so by my definition, if you call it a brake check, that's means your tailgating. If you weren't than his hitting the brakes was just that, hitting his brakes due to seeing a cop.

Now you admit to tailgating after he slows, which I understand but for me, I would follow close but not ride his ass. Doing so usually tips them off to move over whereas tailgating usually pisses people off.

So it sounds like you moved over to the right and he did the same while speeding up. That may be seen by some as cock-blocking but not me. I would call it cock blocking if he stayed left and kept you from coming over. What he did was speed up and told you "fine...pass me, but do it on the left".

Now since I"m a cop on the internet, I'm officially giving you both written warnings and leaving it at that. I'm also going into extreme detail to help get Gabe going a bit more. If I was really motivated today, I'd screen capture my reply and watermark the bitch for Ben :gabe:

Page 3 :fuckyeah:

DO IT!

YELL AT EACH OTHER ON HERE BECAUSE PUNCHES HURT LIKE THE DICKENS

Funniest thing said here.

Look at the flip side, where there's one cop, even with someone pulled over, there's a decent chance there's spotter. Especially late at night during the holidays.

problem solved by simply moving over 1 or 2 lanes and passing him, unless you're saying he cock-blocked you. Not cool if so.

First part is sometimes true. Seen it myself. One of my favorites is when they get off a ramp then get right back on the next one behind a group of people. I've actually seen a cop pull someone over with that trick. I was watching his ass and didn't fall for it. lol

Second part I partially agree with. Yes, that's far better than going into rage mode, however, people need to understand that it is dangerous and illegal to pass on the right.

This is the answer in fuckin black and white. If you are in a left lane and someone wants to pass you, no matter what speed you are going or what speed they are going (it's none of your fucking business, anyway), move to your right! That simple. Stops people from passing on the right, freaking out, and/or posting it on the internet. Doing this doesn't mean the other person has 'won', 'forced you' or 'got one over on you'. It's not personal. Nobody gives a shit what you think or that you even exist while you're driving around out there. Swallow that foolish pride and ego and get to your destination like an adult with some dignity and a lower blood pressure.

Funniest thing said here.

First part is sometimes true. Seen it myself. One of my favorites is when they get off a ramp then get right back on the next one behind a group of people. I've actually seen a cop pull someone over with that trick. I was watching his ass and didn't fall for it. lol

Second part I partially agree with. Yes, that's far better than going into rage mode, however, people need to understand that it is dangerous and illegal to pass on the right.

This is the answer in fuckin black and white. If you are in a left lane and someone wants to pass you, no matter what speed you are going or what speed they are going (it's none of your fucking business, anyway), move to your right! That simple. Stops people from passing on the right, freaking out, and/or posting it on the internet. Doing this doesn't mean the other person has 'won', 'forced you' or 'got one over on you'. It's not personal. Nobody gives a shit what you think or that you even exist while you're driving around out there. Swallow that foolish pride and ego and get to your destination like an adult with some dignity and a lower blood pressure.

Amen. Not to mention its the fucking law!

A member on here - a man with great charisma and impeccable triceps - once said that, if you're in the fast lane and someone is on your ass, then you - by definition - are not going fast enough. I believe in that man. Listen to his words and get the fuck out of the fast lane already.

PSA: If you are passing on the right, even without speeding, you may be ticketed. The OSHP got me for this once.

PSA: If you're driving merrily in the center lane legally following all rules of the road and posted signs, the SHP can still ticket you. Speed limits should be called "Speed Limits for Ideal Road Conditions". They could claim that given the weather, road conditions, angle of the sun, whatever, you were driving unsafely.

They're better than Cane's chicken. What else is there to know?

WHOA...... WAIT A FUCKING SECOND...... DID YOU JUST SAY THAT???

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT ISNT, LOOK AT YOURSELF, HOW CAN YOU CALL ANYTHING GOOD OR BAD......

YOU CAME OUT OF THE SAME WARTS RIDDEN VAGINA YOUR USELESS BROTHER CAME OUT OF. YOUR OPINION MEANS LESS THAN A HOMELESS GUY WOULD PAY YOUR BABIES MOTHER TO LEAVE THE STRIPPERS POLE

dont ever talk about canes, its a soft spot :fuckyeah:

WHOA...... WAIT A FUCKING SECOND...... DID YOU JUST SAY THAT???

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT ISNT, LOOK AT YOURSELF, HOW CAN YOU CALL ANYTHING GOOD OR BAD......

YOU CAME OUT OF THE SAME WARTS RIDDEN VAGINA YOUR USELESS BROTHER CAME OUT OF. YOUR OPINION MEANS LESS THAN A HOMELESS GUY WOULD PAY YOUR BABIES MOTHER TO LEAVE THE STRIPPERS POLE

dont ever talk about canes, its a soft spot :fuckyeah:

Popeye's bruh :gabe:

Although canes sauce = http://d37nnnqwv9amwr.cloudfront.net/photos/images/original/000/119/924/sweetjesus.jpg?1304464078

Popeye's bruh :gabe:

Although canes sauce = http://d37nnnqwv9amwr.cloudfront.net/photos/images/original/000/119/924/sweetjesus.jpg?1304464078

pop eyes is the sub for canes when your not close enough to go to canes. but nothing in this whole wide world is better than canes. (as far as fast fod chicken joints goes.)

its a proven fact. ask google who has the best chicken fangas.

fuck canes and all you faggets that eat there, that place sucks.

"herp da derp lets go to a place that only serves chicken fingers"

what are you, 5?

and you aj can jump on the same boat back to mexico. this is emerika and we fucking love our chicken fangas