timmay.. azzhats?

V8 Beast

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, welcome to CR.

You seem cool, maybe you can get me a discount on hair products ?

You work your magic and I'll work mine. I can get some styling foam on the cheap

:fuckyeah:

Seriously, the guy had a 2001 M5 in his sig, they go for 15,000 to 20,000 on yahoo autos. Am I missing something? What's exotic about it?

I don't call any BMW exotic, that's just me though.

I'm not here to argue. I'm married, I get enough of that at home. I will just clear up some questions....

I stand by my -Rep. Anyone who thinks they are "better" because of what they own (cars in this instance) is a pompous piece of shit and that kind of elitism is not needed here.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I never even claimed to be "better" than anyone. Check every post I've made. If you can point me to where/when I said that, I will gladly have it deleted or changed.......

Just had to quote it again, you come in here with an elitist attitude and bitch about not receiving a good reception. Really?

Maybe if you just showed up and talked about cars, and not how you think your BMW is an "exotic" you would have received a much better reception.

Just my 2c

Where is my elitist attitude? Because I hold a car meet centered around BMW's? You guys act like I rolled in here holding a tea cup with my pinky in the air talking down to people. I DID NOTHING OF THE SORT. Not to light you up here Jones, but everything was peachy until Jones got bent out of shape about my car meet. I guess the guys that hold Import Faceoff are elitist pricks too because it is centered around Imports? Seriously, think about how many Corvette meets, British Car meets, Nissan Z meets there are. Why is this one any different from those? Because of the type of car and the stereotype that all BMW owners are pricks? Come to my meet and walk around. Talk to some of the people there. I GUARANTEE you will lose that stereotype.

I never claimed my car WAS an exotic. Again, check every one of my posts, if you can point me to where I said that, I will have it changed or deleted. Timmayfest is for BMW's (not exotic) MB's (again, not exotic) and then Exotic cars. (Lambo, Porsche, Ferrari, etc)

Once again, check every one of my posts and point me to where I said ANYTHING negative about ANYONE'S car. I will have it changed or deleted. So far, some of the members here are the ones bashing my car, claiming I did the same. I like BMW's. I guess that makes me a prick fag. So then it must mean everyone that likes American muscle are redneck hillbillies? Tell that to one of my best friends (1970's 800hp Nova), he would be quite upset about that.

The reason I chose to own a 10 year old BMW is because I absolutely love the E39 M5. Could I afford a newer E60 M5? Sure (not read as I am rich btw) I just do not like how BMW has "softened up" the E60. Why do people own a "grocery getter" hatchback/wagon WRX? (not read as a knock on a WRX) Because they love the car. My neighbor just bought a brand new WRX wagon with a ton of performance equipment on it. That thing is badass. Would I own it? Nope, not my cup of tea. Do I respect that fact that he loves it? Yup. He took me for a ride, that car is WICKED. Will he be bringing it to my BMW meet? Nope, he understands that his car doesn't fall into the category just as it doesn't fall into the category of a Corvette meet or a British Car meet.

Tim,

How old are you?

I will be 35 next month. I have been married for 13 years and have 2 daughters. I am a reliability technician (thermal processing machinery mechanic) at a factory. If you would like to know anything else personal, please email or PM me......

Everything is cool.

Hell, you were a CR Hater and you say you've changed your mind.

Chances are, Timmay will too!

I don't have a problem at all with CR. It does seem however that people manifest ideas about things they THINK I have "said" when nothing of the sort was every claimed......

They deleted it.

They were ashamed of how we behaved.

Fixed

Yes, it was quite embarrassing.

/explaination. Continue bashing the "elitist, snob, prick, gay, fag" now if you wish.....

Has anyone ever went down on a girl in the dark only to turn the lights on and realize she had a yeast infection and you look like Santa clause with a cottage cheese beard? No... Me either...

Cottage is actually my favorite variety of domestic shelter cheeses.

Tell that to one of my best friends (1970's 800hp Nova), he would be quite upset about that.

Can you tell him that CR said that about him and get him to join ?

We've love to talk to an owner of a 800hp Nova.

99% chance he isn't an elitist prick fag bmw owner.

:lolguy:

Has anyone ever went down on a girl in the dark only to turn the lights on and realize she had a yeast infection and you look like Santa clause with a cottage cheese beard? No... Me either...

Kind of like when you get a razor blade stuck on the roof of your mouth and you keep cutting your tongue trying to get it off?