Sold

wnaplay1647545503

This is my parents suv. They bought this brand new and recently replaced it with a new mountaineer. It has high miles somewhere in the 200k. The engine was replaced with a complete Jasper motor under 100k miles ago. It has some dents and dings but has been an all around great vehicle. The miles pretty much have come from driving back and forth between their home here and tennessee over the years. The only thing I can think of to be wrong is the passenger front window is having issues. To remedy this problem we have tried swapping out the motor, and both door switches. It must be in the wiring. Everything else I believe is good. The car is located in Pickerington. It has cloth interior, power seats. I am working on pics but it is 2-tone red with the gray bottom. $2300 obo.

May take partial trade on an Ipad.

Edited by wnaplay

• 3 weeks later...
Tomorrow. Its an all stock interior and exterior. The only thing that has been changed is the center console cover has been replaced with new vinyl. Rather than going to the junkyard and cutting matching vinyl from the back seat from another vehicle and covering it with that, my dad found a piece at the fabric store and it doesnt match 100%. The motor looks completely stock, which it is just newer jasper unit. A google search will get you pics much faster, its just a gray cloth interior. Back seats rarely sat in and only by grandkids.

Make offer, have an Ipad to throw in on partial trade? Keep in mind, offers work best if your a serious buyer and are interested in checking it out soon. Pm me an offer only if you plan on following through with the offer after checking out the car.I have had 3 people make an offer, I accept and then never heard from again.

No we have atv's and actually I have one I am trying to get rid of. I understand about the pictures but unfortunately its not here for me to readily take. And its not a crazy high priced vehicle that warrant pics. I am still trying to get them but you seen one explorer interior you've seen them all, lol.