It's 2012......

Scotty2Hotty

Fucking wind blew so hard that it must have pressurized the garage enough to pop open the door leading into our mud-room that my wife must not have clicked shut. As a result the alarm system gave me it's high pitched beep warning to hit the code before it wakes up the world.

Normally it wouldn't matter, but it was midnight and my ass was sound asleep to prepare for work today. So in order of events.

• Wind Blows
  • Door pops open
  • Alarm beeps loudly
  • The dogs go into kill the Zombie Mode barking scaring the shit out of us.
  • I wake up with 300 zillions mg's of Adreneline in my blood now
  • Grab gun from night stand, get my barrings and prepare to slay the world downstairs.

Fuck, I hate when that happens :fuuuu::fuuuu:

Took me an hour to fall back asleep. :mad:

Fucking wind blew so hard that it must have pressurized the garage enough to pop open the door leading into our mud-room that my wife must not have clicked shut. As a result the alarm system gave me it's high pitched beep warning to hit the code before it wakes up the world.

Normally it wouldn't matter, but it was midnight and my ass was sound asleep to prepare for work today. So in order of events.

• Wind Blows
  • Door pops open
  • Alarm beeps loudly
  • The dogs go into kill the Zombie Mode barking scaring the shit out of us.
  • I wake up with 300 zillions mg's of Adreneline in my blood now
  • Grab gun from night stand, get my barrings and prepare to slay the world downstairs.

Fuck, I hate when that happens :fuuuu::fuuuu:

Took me an hour to fall back asleep. :mad:

Local man shoots wife after wind scare, tonight at 10.

Local man shoots wife after wind scare, tonight at 10.

The reverse actually. She's more a shot than I am and when I walked back upstairs she was sporting her S&W ready to go. Would have given her a way to collect on our insurance I suppose :no:. I best not remind her :o

Wheres my flying skateboard??

http://i.imgur.com/E9cc4.jpg

It's not 2015 yet. Give it time....

Guys, seriously, give credit where it is due. The Mayans WERE advanced, FOR THEIR TIME. It's like saying the first fuel injected car was advanced. It was, but compared to today's offerings, it ain't shit.

It's not 2015 yet. Give it time....

Guys, seriously, give credit where it is due. The Mayans WERE advanced, FOR THEIR TIME. It's like saying the first fuel injected car was advanced. It was, but compared to today's offerings, it ain't shit.

Pyramids next question...

-Erik