Oh god why

Squidward

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that I immediately got the Roxette reference makes me think that my childhood might have been somewhat gay.

But not as gay as actually going to Google to find a pic of Roxette and then posting it. Now that's what I like to call gay, my friend.

Ricer hood with scoop to hide air cleaner, black out the windows, put a quite exhaust with cutouts on it, turbo or nos till she cant take anymore and have a hell of a sleeper.

It amazes me that everyone talks trash about 4 bangers and prays to the v8 gods until something like this comes a long. A lot of people would be crying when they got wooped my such a janky sleeper.

I don't know what your definition of a sleeper is, but I feel like it something that should be able to be driven in the rain without letting the driver get soaking wet from below where there's NO GODDAMN FLOOR.

Next level of gay: admitting you actually liked that song.

Any gay takers here amongst us?

Ugh...I think I did like the song. I would sexor the blonde chick, but back when I liked the song I don't think that ever crossed my mind. I was in like 1st grade, I didn't know what I liked yet.

[Nick Swordson] I just jerked off to a stove [/Nick Swordson]

I don't know what your definition of a sleeper is, but I feel like it something that should be able to be driven in the rain without letting the driver get soaking wet from below where there's NO GODDAMN FLOOR.

It's so sleeper people don't even think it's capable of driving, that's how sleeper it is. People are like, "Is this a pile of metal that someone has dropped off in a parking lot?" And then - FUCKING BLAMO - that shit transforms into a fast fucking automobile, and people are just standing there in awe.

It's so sleeper people don't even think it's capable of driving, that's how sleeper it is. People are like, "Is this a pile of metal that someone has dropped off in a parking lot?" And then - FUCKING BLAMO - that shit transforms into a fast fucking automobile, and people are just standing there in awe.

Everyone knows that floorboards only come out due to danger to manifold caused by over-NOSing. Therefore, one can only assume the owner of the car is Paul Walker, and therefore it loses its sleeper status.

first of all there is no floor because speed holes

bumblebee?

Everyone knows that floorboards only come out due to danger to manifold caused by over-NOSing. Therefore, one can only assume the owner of the car is Paul Walker, and therefore it loses its sleeper status.

However, you may recall that the car that lost its floorboards ended up blowing up because of an Asian guy shooting it and the "NOSSSSS!" exploding. Therefore, if we extend that line of reasoning, this car is the ultra sleeper because everyone will just assume it's been shot by Asians and blown up with exploding nitrous oxide, which means it shouldn't be very fast at all.

This.

IF that car was built a little better it would be scary. Now, due the high amount of redneck engineeerin it is just scary.

Swap by Slomo...

Just talked to owner wants to much but I'm negotiating price

Called it.

not sure if srs:confused:

SRS

However, you may recall that the car that lost its floorboards ended up blowing up because of an Asian guy shooting it and the "NOSSSSS!" exploding. Therefore, if we extend that line of reasoning, this car is the ultra sleeper because everyone will just assume it's been shot by Asians and blown up with exploding nitrous oxide, which means it shouldn't be very fast at all.

I disagree. Nitrous was prominently used by the Luftwaffe in WWII to assist high-altitude motors perform better. The Japanese and Germans obviously collaborated a bit in WWII, and I think the Mitsu that exploded was symbolic of the immense powers of Japan and Germany becoming arrogant and destroying the alliance they had built together.

The Asian guy destroying the "alliance" by blowing up the Mitsu was obviously a reference to the bombing of Pearl Harbor, which caused the American war effort to significantly increase (a la Vin Diesel and Paul Walker going to Race Wars). The bloody aftermath of Race Wars where the kid gets killed is indicative of the escalation of war through the island-hopping campaign in places like Guadalcanal, Midway, Iwo Jima, etc.

In the end, Paul Walker must use the weapon/car that has been developed in secret to secure his victory. The Supra represents the Fat Man and Little Boy, and when he drops those bitches even the mighty Charger cannot hold up (yes, it is confusing using a Japanese car to defeat an American one but stick with me here) and is flipped on its head, nearly killing his occupants. In a show of mercy, Walker hands Diesel the keys to the Supra (as MacArthur handed Hirohito his country back with an honorable surrender) as Diesel drives into the sunset to rebuild his country.

As later movies prove, Paul Walker is incapable of driving a sleeper. The only real sleeper that appears through the movies is the "Mustang" in Tokyo Drift, and that wasn't Paul Walker's car.

In conclusion (for the tl;dr crowd), The Fast and The Furious is a historical allegory to WWII, Paul Walker is Douglas MacArthur, and that civintegrolet is totally not a sleeper.

I disagree. Nitrous was prominently used by the Luftwaffe in WWII to assist high-altitude motors perform better. The Japanese and Germans obviously collaborated a bit in WWII, and I think the Mitsu that exploded was symbolic of the immense powers of Japan and Germany becoming arrogant and destroying the alliance they had built together.

The Asian guy destroying the "alliance" by blowing up the Mitsu was obviously a reference to the bombing of Pearl Harbor, which caused the American war effort to significantly increase (a la Vin Diesel and Paul Walker going to Race Wars). The bloody aftermath of Race Wars where the kid gets killed is indicative of the escalation of war through the island-hopping campaign in places like Guadalcanal, Midway, Iwo Jima, etc.

In the end, Paul Walker must use the weapon/car that has been developed in secret to secure his victory. The Supra represents the Fat Man and Little Boy, and when he drops those bitches even the mighty Charger cannot hold up (yes, it is confusing using a Japanese car to defeat an American one but stick with me here) and is flipped on its head, nearly killing his occupants. In a show of mercy, Walker hands Diesel the keys to the Supra (as MacArthur handed Hirohito his country back with an honorable surrender) as Diesel drives into the sunset to rebuild his country.

As later movies prove, Paul Walker is incapable of driving a sleeper. The only real sleeper that appears through the movies is the "Mustang" in Tokyo Drift, and that wasn't Paul Walker's car.

In conclusion (for the tl;dr crowd), The Fast and The Furious is a historical allegory to WWII, Paul Walker is Douglas MacArthur, and that civintegrolet is totally not a sleeper.

I guess you don't get out much. You could stand there with 50 Dumbasses around that car, tell something completely off the wall about the car and it would be taken as gospel. A week later it will have a totally different "setup" than what was told and still be wrong. It more than qualifies as a sleeper.

I guess you don't get out much. You could stand there with 50 Dumbasses around that car, tell something completely off the wall about the car and it would be taken as gospel. A week later it will have a totally different "setup" than what was told and still be wrong. It more than qualifies as a sleeper.

I could tell a group of 50 dumbasses that I have white letters on the tires of my suv because its got special steel-belted radials that reduce air turbulence and unsprung weight, which give it the on-the-ground handling properties of a lightweight race car and it'd have the same effect as whatever you tell idiots crowded around that shitbox. That doesn't mean my SUV is a sleeper.

I could tell a group of 50 dumbasses that I have white letters on the tires of my suv because its got special steel-belted radials that reduce air turbulence and unsprung weight, which give it the on-the-ground handling properties of a lightweight race car and it'd have the same effect as whatever you tell idiots crowded around that shitbox. That doesn't mean my SUV is a sleeper.

Yeah huh.

I think I have seen this abomination parked over off of Curtis, near the ReStore. Never noticed the air cleaner through the hood though.

If it's the same car it's in front of a mechanic's shop, so maybe it's not completely half-assed... though that doesn't necessarily mean anything and it sure looks janky. I think the place is called Bauerle Automotive.