Oh god why

Squidward

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. Nitrous was prominently used by the Luftwaffe in WWII to assist high-altitude motors perform better. The Japanese and Germans obviously collaborated a bit in WWII, and I think the Mitsu that exploded was symbolic of the immense powers of Japan and Germany becoming arrogant and destroying the alliance they had built together.

The Asian guy destroying the "alliance" by blowing up the Mitsu was obviously a reference to the bombing of Pearl Harbor, which caused the American war effort to significantly increase (a la Vin Diesel and Paul Walker going to Race Wars). The bloody aftermath of Race Wars where the kid gets killed is indicative of the escalation of war through the island-hopping campaign in places like Guadalcanal, Midway, Iwo Jima, etc.

In the end, Paul Walker must use the weapon/car that has been developed in secret to secure his victory. The Supra represents the Fat Man and Little Boy, and when he drops those bitches even the mighty Charger cannot hold up (yes, it is confusing using a Japanese car to defeat an American one but stick with me here) and is flipped on its head, nearly killing his occupants. In a show of mercy, Walker hands Diesel the keys to the Supra (as MacArthur handed Hirohito his country back with an honorable surrender) as Diesel drives into the sunset to rebuild his country.

As later movies prove, Paul Walker is incapable of driving a sleeper. The only real sleeper that appears through the movies is the "Mustang" in Tokyo Drift, and that wasn't Paul Walker's car.

In conclusion (for the tl;dr crowd), The Fast and The Furious is a historical allegory to WWII, Paul Walker is Douglas MacArthur, and that civintegrolet is totally not a sleeper.

Winning.

I disagree. Nitrous was prominently used by the Luftwaffe in WWII to assist high-altitude motors perform better. The Japanese and Germans obviously collaborated a bit in WWII, and I think the Mitsu that exploded was symbolic of the immense powers of Japan and Germany becoming arrogant and destroying the alliance they had built together.

The Asian guy destroying the "alliance" by blowing up the Mitsu was obviously a reference to the bombing of Pearl Harbor, which caused the American war effort to significantly increase (a la Vin Diesel and Paul Walker going to Race Wars). The bloody aftermath of Race Wars where the kid gets killed is indicative of the escalation of war through the island-hopping campaign in places like Guadalcanal, Midway, Iwo Jima, etc.

In the end, Paul Walker must use the weapon/car that has been developed in secret to secure his victory. The Supra represents the Fat Man and Little Boy, and when he drops those bitches even the mighty Charger cannot hold up (yes, it is confusing using a Japanese car to defeat an American one but stick with me here) and is flipped on its head, nearly killing his occupants. In a show of mercy, Walker hands Diesel the keys to the Supra (as MacArthur handed Hirohito his country back with an honorable surrender) as Diesel drives into the sunset to rebuild his country.

As later movies prove, Paul Walker is incapable of driving a sleeper. The only real sleeper that appears through the movies is the "Mustang" in Tokyo Drift, and that wasn't Paul Walker's car.

In conclusion (for the tl;dr crowd), The Fast and The Furious is a historical allegory to WWII, Paul Walker is Douglas MacArthur, and that civintegrolet is totally not a sleeper.

OMFG.... DID I JUST READ THAT?:fuuuu:

hmmmm..... have you ever rode in it?the floor is the least of his issues

I rode in it once.

ONCE.

http://files.sharenator.com/memes_eww_Dot_Dot_s500x558_156370_What_Happened_To_Evolution_s432x298_188603_580_RE_Creepy_Eyeball_Tattoos-s432x298-230388.jpg