Is it possible to roll odometer forward to correct mileage?

Benner

Why? Title issue? Seems like it would be a better selling point with the mileage as low as possible. Or are you replacing the cluster with a used one and want it to read as close as possible?

Any mileage issue is considered as TMU (True Miles Unknown). If you try to get a title and the odometer reads lower than whats on the vehicle than the BMV will put TMU on your title. That lowers the value of the vehicle significantly.

Not sure the exact year the cluster is for. Engine is a b16a2 if that helps. Title is listed as tmu. Just Annoyse having the odometer being wrong. I'd rather it be higher and over shoot the true mileage than be low and feel like I may be scamming someone if I decide to sell it at some point

Not sure the exact year the cluster is for. Engine is a b16a2 if that helps. Title is listed as tmu. Just Annoyse having the odometer being wrong. I'd rather it be higher and over shoot the true mileage than be low and feel like I may be scamming someone if I decide to sell it at some point

Assuming it's a mechanical odo then all you have to do is take the plastic lends off and turn to the wheels where you want them by hand. but if the title is TMU already it doesn't matter and your not ripping anybody off as the current indicated mileage of the car is already wrong.

Civic SI hatch was made 1989-1991 in that body style. 88 was only available as CRX in the SI trim.

That's a pretty sweet story, got any other irrelevant information for me to read on my phone while taking a shit? You got about 15 minutes.

I was just pointing out there was no civic si in the "mid-to-late" 90's