CR Beer Pong

Miller

UPDATED: Beer Pong Party Saturday January 28th @ 9pm

We have rented the event center on the 3rd floor you may bring anyone you like we have a 80 person limit.

Old Bag of Nails

24-26 North State Street

Westerville, OH 43081

$25 team buy in. ($5 raise to pay for the rental. Every team over 20 to pay will have their $5 contributed to the pot).

Payouts for 1st-3rd

Buy back for loser bracket set at $10 (only 1 time and there will be a cut off obviously)

Side betting is definitely allowed.

We're trying to get discounted pitchers of natty or bud light for bringing the surge through (still working on this)

Edited by Miller
update

As long as it's not the weekend of the 20th I'm good. I have pledge master shit I have to plan for my sorority for that weekend. If it's not (I'm hoping for cuz I have yet to beat you in pong sir miller) I will be there. And can girls from my sorority form a team if they are not my partner? I may have said something and some of them are intrested :)

Anyone is welcome Amanda. Right now things are getting held up because they want me to pay to hold the event at their locations. Their payment should be the mass amounts of beer and munchies they would otherwise not sell.

Please post your team name and members. Registration closes Thursday the 26th.

You may paypal me @ massazackras@aol.com or pay before you enter the event.

Since you're a washed up broke dick pong player that I have already demolished can I just be crowned champion now? :cool:

-Marc

Since you're a washed up broke dick pong player that I have already demolished can I just be crowned champion now? :cool:

-Marc

LOL @ Marc.

Me - Won over half a dozen tournaments and placed top 2 in every one I ever entered.

Marc - Beat me drunk @ cornerstone pub 4 years ago.

In all seriousness I am the reigning CR champ. And until someone dethrones me it's gonna stay that way. I probably will be doing side games as I don't think I can run the event and shoot a ball with x amount of people screaming questions at me about who they play next blah blah blah.

:cool: