Lexus is250??

TurboNova

lexus/toyota isnt in the market of selling to the few. They make cars for the masses.

So the LFA is built for the masses? And the LS460? Toyota builds for the masses, Lexus sells to the few (relatively). What does that have to do with the new IS being like 12.0:1 compression and still slow as fuck?

yeah id rather she not have anything with real balls, as long as it gets out of the way when she needs it too. She likes the looks of it, just doing some forum searches to see if anyone makes them out to be a big piece of shit. I would like her to stick with a german car, i did find a 4.2 s4 we may look at but obviously the is250 is 5grand cheaper

So the LFA is built for the masses? And the LS460? Toyota builds for the masses, Lexus sells to the few (relatively). What does that have to do with the new IS being like 12.0:1 compression and still slow as fuck?

lets play a game called did you go do dayton public schools.

The LFA is bad (which was sold to the few) and what they sell to the masses is boring.

lexus or toyota, it doesn't matter; its boring.

The IS300 was a peppy daily that not only would run like a champ till 200k but gave the 3 series and the c class a run for their money. The new IS are not fun, at all.

Edited by Sturg

My fiance has an 06 IS250 AWD. They are really slow for having 205hp. But they are very comfy to drive. Oil changes are a PITA if you DIY. I make her take it to the dealership to get it done. Other than that, we have no complaints. It is a great car for a girl.

The LFA is bad (which was sold to the few) and what they sell to the masses is boring.

The IS300 was a peppy daily that not only would run like a champ till 200k but gave the 3 series and the c class a run for their money. The new IS are not fun, at all.

The is350 is pretty ok. I used to have one back in '07 and it was faster than the '07 STI.

To the OP, is250 awd is a great dd. Yes, it is slow.

Nope, went to Mad River Local Schools, Graduating from UD in May with a BS in ME, not that that has dick to do with anything. Still not sure what point you're trying to make? The 250 is slow as balls, and given the choice of an IS300 or a 250, I'd take the 300 every time. Seems like you're agreeing with me but are too dumb to interpret what I'm saying?