Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Maybe he "overhyped" expectations to his family/friends?

"OSU games are so awesome! So packed that people have to sit on the steps and in people's laps"

"Everyone leaves the game with no voice left from cheering the whole game!"

"They do the wave for the entirety of every timeout with no breaks in any section."

"Girls flash their tits at every touchdown!!!"

"They throw cash in the air instead of confetti after the first TD!"

"The water fountains pour beer instead of water!"

After the game:

"Uh, dude, none of that stuff happened"

"Yea, this game just wasn't nearly as good, lame atmosphere compared to the past"

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well every other account mustve been high cause 34b had plenty of seats free haha. The students in front of us were talking about how last years wisky game was louder and more crammed. Like i said ive been to 3 of the 12 nigrht games at osu and from my expierence last night wasnt the loudest nor most packed. Hell during 7 nation army about half the student jumped up and down unlike other games ive been too. Like i said we still had a blast but laughed when they said new attendance record. Talking to my wife about this thread and conversation she said she has heard louder day games lol. There was moments where it was loud, but over all just felt sort of blah

Btw i heard storm kleins name the most ive ever heard it at osu. He along with simon and riby played really well. On the other side hyde was nice besides the fumble. Braxton wasnt too bad and philly brown came through on special teams. First punt return for td since chris fields iirc.

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

Well every other account mustve been high cause 34b had plenty of seats free haha. The students in front of us were talking about how last years wisky game was louder and more crammed. Like i said ive been to 3 of the 12 nigrht games at osu and from my expierence last night wasnt the loudest nor most packed. Hell during 7 nation army about half the student jumped up and down unlike other games ive been too. Like i said we still had a blast but laughed when they said new attendance record. Talking to my wife about this thread and conversation she said she has heard louder day games lol. There was moments where it was loud, but over all just felt sort of blah

Btw i heard storm kleins name the most ive ever heard it at osu. He along with simon and riby played really well. On the other side hyde was nice besides the fumble. Braxton wasnt too bad and philly brown came through on special teams. First punt return for td since chris fields iirc.

Maybe your section was lame. Plus I have sat up there before, the way it's laid out it is never very loud up there.

This is a quote that sums up most of the reactions I have read

Honestly the whole crowd was a student section, we were getting bounced around and jumped on by people in A deck

Haha! Braxton is a good runner, still sucks as a passer but is showing signs of improvement. If he ever puts it all together he could be special.

He actually looked good as a passer last night. There were at least 3 solid drops by the receivers. 2 by Stoneburner and 1 by Brown

I dont remember the drops, I will have to watch the replay I guess. I was happy with the rushing game last night, glad to see Rod Smith finally becoming a player.

Week 7 Matchups:

#15 Texas at #13 Oklahoma

#17 Stanford at #7 Notre Dame (I honestly can see this game going either way but ill take the upset)

#3 South Carolina at #9 LSU (I just don't buy into SC being that good)

I dont remember the drops, I will have to watch the replay I guess. I was happy with the rushing game last night, glad to see Rod Smith finally becoming a player.

Just being honest, having sat in the same section you did before, you miss a lot of details vs the tv broadcast up there. I've turned down tickets behind the posts in B deck and the south stands before. I enjoy the game much more on tv than watching it from those seats.

We was right next to the big ass new scoreboard. Which btw that shit beats down the block, we heard it as we was walking up the stairs and my buddy who is a car audio guy was like damn imagine that in your car haha.

Sorry picture sucks, its the only one that any of us have loaded (buddies camera apparetly sucks)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/osu2.jpg

I need a new forum, scout.com is no more since Fox bought it and it blows huge dick. Just read that Sabino is out vs Indy with a lower leg injury. BTW I found this pic online of the Nebraska kickers being assholes during script ohio

Video:

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

I hope that kicker walks off a cliff like USC's did a while back.

And yes, the new Scout forums are a disaster. Half of the premium subscribers are on the new site, half are still holding strong on the old one. Including nevada. He couldn't even figure out how to log into the new one until earlier today and came back and says he's not going over there until everything is figured out...lol.

Just need a couple young guys to step up. Curtis Grant has essentially disappeared which sucks but Marcus, Perkins, Perry and Williams have all had some playing time either filling in when guys get hurt or on ST. Perry seems to have the edge right now but should be an interesting battle for a few weeks with real playing time on the line. Just need Bino back by the Wisconsin game.

Most points for OSU in a B1G game since '83.

Bad news on the recruiting front... 4-star QB commit JT Barrett out of Texas had an MRI on his knee on Saturday and it was revealed that he tore his ACL, MCL and meniscus. Says he's looking for a second opinion because he's been walking around on it fine with no pain...lol. Please don't pull a Booby Miles, JT.