Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what's going on with regards to the reported "twitter ban" but players are still tweeting stuff after the workouts. 3rd day was today and this was my favorite from walk-on OL Ivon Blackman...

OL Ivon Blackman

@IvoBlack64 I miss the simple things in life like being able to walk up and down stairs.......smh

Not sure what's going on with regards to the reported "twitter ban" but players are still tweeting stuff after the workouts. 3rd day was today and this was my favorite from walk-on OL Ivon Blackman...

OL Ivon Blackman

@IvoBlack64 I miss the simple things in life like being able to walk up and down stairs.......smh

who banned twitter? urban?

There were reports that he had banned twitter at the meeting with the team on the 3rd but there are still plenty of tweets going out and now people are saying the twitter ban wasn't real. It's a great, big mystery...lol.

We better watch out, we might get a failure to monitor for not following team rules now :lolguy:

I heard the twitter stuff was just made up as well Zack. Its a little hard to monitor 100+ guys via the internet lol. RG3 declared for the draft today, word is Cleveland is the most likely destination for him unless someone trades up ahead of the Browns

hopefully he does well in the NFL I would like to see him to play for Cleveland give that team a boost, but watch the colts pass on Luck and take RG3

There were reports that he had banned twitter at the meeting with the team on the 3rd but there are still plenty of tweets going out and now people are saying the twitter ban wasn't real. It's a great, big mystery...lol.

Complex prank IMO

He just talked about not making examples out of kids yesterday at his presser thing when asked about Dominic. There was a rumor the other day that Chris Carter and Tommy Brown were kicked off the team then the next morning you saw Carter tweeting about wanting to die after workouts...lol. Probably go through about 30 players over the next couple months who are rumored to be kicked off the team/leaving.

Also, Urban talked about the twitter thing yesterday at his media thing. Basically said the coaches will be monitoring it and if something goes out that they don't think should be out there regarding the team then you might see some players disappear from twitter.