wakeboard- barefoot item

that dude

heres what i have for sale- if seriously interested pm me i will send pics. everything listed is used but in great condition.. i, very very anal about shit being near perfect condition..

1- hyperlite byerly legacy 54" board 2007 model

1- hyperlite murray c.t. bindings 2006 model size standard wht/blk

1- hyperlite murray c.t. bindings 2007 model size 10 wht/blk

1- hyperlite premier 144 board white

1- hyperlite scape wakeskate 119 2007 model

1- hyperlite nyx 139 wakeboard 2005 model

1-hyperlite split bindings o.t. size standard blk/red

1- intensity barefoot shorty suit red/blk/wht

1- liquid force radium heater shirt-size large model 2006

1- helium competition josh sanders wake vest size large model 2006

1-accuarte a line in white- brand new w/ case model 2009

1-accuarte a line in black- only 70 feet off model 2007

1- accurate proof carbon handle model 2009 w/ case

2- barefoot international fly high fat sac side sacs 250lb each

1- barefoot international fly high fat sac rear sac-475 lbs

1- fat sac pump with case

helium competition wake vest size large josh sanders edition

many lifevest for men and women and kids

body glove mega force tube

many many tube ski ropes

bi fly high 2 piece black skylon with wakeboard rack

everything and anything else you need. i have a basement full of items in great-good condition.

Edited by that dude
adding boat and other items

nope- still got my nautique, lets just say i had a great little partial sponsorship while having the owners of vandevere nautiques on our ski team :D

anytime you wanna come out and board foot foil or ski let me know bro-

btw -sorry to hear about the ex boat- boats are like women, easily replaced! ;)

nope- still got my nautique, lets just say i had a great little partial sponsorship while having the owners of vandevere nautiques on our ski team :D

anytime you wanna come out and board foot foil or ski let me know bro-

btw -sorry to hear about the ex boat- boats are like women, easily replaced! ;)

....hmmmmm.....do you know M. Vermillion? I wonder if i know you or at least know the face/boat? its been a few years for me so......not that i could ride anywho, but im always good for gas $$$$!!!

....hmmmmm.....do you know M. Vermillion? I wonder if i know you or at least know the face/boat? its been a few years for me so......not that i could ride anywho, but im always good for gas $$$$!!!

vermillion- negative- more than welcome to come on board this summer/spring..i was in the water last year on april 15th, with a shorty and heater top..;)

...well hey...im always willing, got own board and shit (not rope)...and gas $$$...i suck man...can get inverted, outta shape 40 year old, so keep that in mind and rethink the invite :). But let me know....i usually ride dirt on sundays but let me know.

BTW, Matt Vermillion is the OLD guy on the Scioto thats a bad ass rider. When he was forty afew years back, he took #1 in the worlds for the 40+ vet category in Orlando, obviously he can ride, i havent talked to hime in years though.

If your interested in a mastercraft that sits on the scioto (the red on in the middle) its for sale by a buddy, low hours.

hey, you got a surfer board?....i love surfing the boats (only late as to not fuck up the water for riders)...i could actually start off the platfoorm and stop too, with no rope needed :)

let me know bro, i suck, but im a good show, with short runs for $$$$ :)

ttyl

....actually, i liked the malibus, good price good boat. I like nautiques cause of the "kicker" in the wake, i dont have to work as hard to get my fat ass off the water then!!! lol....

...i remember.....the vlx.....fill all the sacks, sometimes ran wedge, sometimes not, affected more the shape and hardness of the wake not necesarilty the size, but as for the 1200 lbs of lead i had in it, thats just damn fun!!!!!

hit me up bro!!! :)

• 5 months later...

I had a Mastercraft TriStar 19 set up for wakeboarding. Have a Blindside Billy McGee 141 still.

Same story here- divorce and split assets. But at least I still have my board...:o

happens to many people their first time. i still have not mastered it on skis. i can do it on my wakeboard with ease. you need a ski boat to keep practicing :D

I'd love to get back on the water, little late this year, maybe next year I'll have to get out there with you.

I used to ski a shit-ton, even went to a summer ski camp... that was fun, but exhausting as shit!