WTB: Small pocket handgun

El Karacho1647545492

Posting this for a friend/coworker.

He wants to get his GF something compact, easy to fire, that she won't hate learning to shoot on. He's tried with his Sig but its just too heavy for her to be accurate with (she's tiny). He's been looking at Ruger LCP and LC9, but doesn't want to spend more than $250-300.

That Beretta .32 that just sold would've been perfect, but alas he only told me today he was interested.

Anyone got anything? He's a reliable guy, Army reservist.

Posting this for a friend/coworker.

He wants to get his GF something compact, easy to fire, that she won't hate learning to shoot on. He's tried with his Sig but its just too heavy for her to be accurate with (she's tiny). He's been looking at Ruger LCP and LC9, but doesn't want to spend more than $250-300.

That Beretta .32 that just sold would've been perfect, but alas he only told me today he was interested.

Anyone got anything? He's a reliable guy, Army reservist.

Id look on armslist for a kel-tec possibly?

Customer of mine showed me his North American Arms somethingorother that fit in the palm of my hand. Unbelievable.

Yes they are small and compact, but pass. I was interested in them as well until I started reading the reviews on them. Never read a good thing about them.

If this a a P3AT I doubt you will find much of a smaller gun! The Pachmyer Grip helps on Range Days, but is not required. ;)

KillJoy

Yep it is. I carry it in a paddle holster and with a jacket on you cant tell I am carrying, it looks like a cell phone case to most I'm sure.

Why not buy a new LCP? I bought mine for $260. My wife isn't used to small things in her hands but the LCP fits perfect.

This post is full of win.

That's actually what he's gonna get her if he gets something new, he's just checking out what prices he sees for used guns.

Why not buy a new LCP? I bought mine for $260. My wife isn't used to small things in her hands but the LCP fits perfect.

Where have you seen LCPs for $260? That is a good buy and I am in the market for a smaller pocket gun as well. I have heard great things about the LCP but haven't seen them for less than $289.

-Erik

Where have you seen LCPs for $260? That is a good buy and I am in the market for a smaller pocket gun as well. I have heard great things about the LCP but haven't seen them for less than $289.

-Erik

I might have gotten a little bit off being in LE, I believe he usually sells them around 290. Gander Moutain occasionally has the 250 sale on them, but I haven't seen that in a while.