Problems joining LS1tech

Littleguy

I'm having trouble signing up for LS1 tech and I figured I'd ask here since a lot of you are on it I'd ask here.

I go through the registration process and everything and then I get the email telling me I'm in que to be approved by the admin to join the site. Then I never hear anything. I've tried to sign up multiple times and keep running into the same problem. I've tried contacting an admin but I can only do it via PM which I don't have access to. Just wondering if anybody else has had this problem or if you guys have any admin contact emails so I can try to work out a solution.

No membership has been fine for reading and looking at tech articles, but I'd like to be able to contact people selling parts and stuff too.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Interesting, I don't remember any waiting period when I joined but it's been a few years. What screen name are you using? I'll go look and PM someone on your behalf if you'd like.

I was using *Phoenix* as my user name, and my email is namrondroh@gmail.com, I appreciate the help!

I'm having trouble signing up for LS1 tech and I figured I'd ask here since a lot of you are on it I'd ask here.

I go through the registration process and everything and then I get the email telling me I'm in que to be approved by the admin to join the site. Then I never hear anything. I've tried to sign up multiple times and keep running into the same problem. I've tried contacting an admin but I can only do it via PM which I don't have access to. Just wondering if anybody else has had this problem or if you guys have any admin contact emails so I can try to work out a solution.

No membership has been fine for reading and looking at tech articles, but I'd like to be able to contact people selling parts and stuff too.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Need more mullet and self-inflated ego.