School Me on BMW 335xi 535xi & the N54

thorne

:slap::nono:

Minus the wheels, that is freaking ugly.

Shut your whore mouth, respect the 1M. But that splitter needs to go.

Good. I found a white sports pkg/ fully load coupe 6 speed with 35k miles for 23K in Chi-Town Area Has the HPFP fix, bmw CPO, Im talking the wife into it now!

That's a good price, a REALLY good price. A too good to be true price. Year? I'm guessing '07.

How much are you looking to spend?

I just did an Autotrader search and pulled up 3 '08 535xi wagons with 6-speed sticks? Unicorn, I think not.

22 total 535xi manuals? Plenty to choose from albeit you'd probably need to travel to pick one up...

They are a bit pricey for my taste but you're getting a TON of car for the price...

I never looked at the 535's, but, like I said, 18" sport pack is a must. That combo is a unicorn.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut your whore mouth, respect the 1M. But that splitter needs to go.

That's a good price, a REALLY good price. A too good to be true price. Year? I'm guessing '07.

I never looked at the 535's, but, like I said, 18" sport pack is a must. That combo is a unicorn.

I already started negotiating with them, the car is being advertised at 26, but they have already lost two months of tax on the lot and are over it. So am optimistic I can finalize the deal and be able to get the car.

My wife wants 4 doors, I just do not want that any more...We have a SUV for a reason I say...

Oh this car has the sport pack, nav act, hpfp fix act, but it has the ivory/grey leather... thats the one downside which makes me want to possibly hold out.

I checked out for A4's like Jones with the S pack and everything and in the condition and mileage I was after it I couldn't justify it just yet.

I already started negotiating with them, the car is being advertised at 26, but they have already lost two months of tax on the lot and are over it. So am optimistic I can finalize the deal and be able to get the car.

My wife wants 4 doors, I just do not want that any more...We have a SUV for a reason I say...

Oh this car has the sport pack, nav act, hpfp fix act, but it has the ivory/grey leather... thats the one downside which makes me want to possibly hold out.

I checked out for A4's like Jones with the S pack and everything and in the condition and mileage I was after it I couldn't justify it just yet.

Dude 335 > A4 by leaps and bounds.......WAY Better choice!!

Didn't you get a new 5.0 or were planning on it ?

The 5.0 is getting boost. The issue is finding time. We have so many builds going on at IPS right now its insane.

or

The wagon gets a new home in a 818

decisions decisions . ATM I don't care because I've needed a solid daily now for over a year.

The 5.0 is getting boost. The issue is finding time. We have so many builds going on at IPS right now its insane.

or

The wagon gets a new home in a 818

decisions decisions . ATM I don't care because I've needed a solid daily now for over a year.

G35X is awd, not sure if they made them in a manual or not though.