fs: bells hopslam

AWW$HEEET

is this really as good as everyone says it is? if so i will take a sixxer as well.

I would say better than Two Hearted; not just hops, more subtle flavors, just slightly fruity and nutty. And at 10% ABV, I don't think you can go wrong with that. Wroth it for a 6 pack if you like hoppy beers

Isn't Kroger selling this stuff for like $14? I was just there and they had a crap ton of it, but only 2 six packs per person

no. $17.99 per 6pk. if you are buying from Gabe for $18.00 you are saving tax, and he paid fuel to go pick it up, plus i'm guessing his time was valuable.

tom

no. $17.99 per 6pk. if you are buying from Gabe for $18.00 you are saving tax, and he paid fuel to go pick it up, plus i'm guessing his time was valuable.

tom

Sweet! I wasn't sure...just wanted to clarify is all. :gabe: I have a close family friend who owns a large beer store here in Delaware and I did get to try one of these. It wasn't my favorite considering the price compared to so many better beers, but still a good choice for the novice beer snobs.

tom

thank you.

Sweet! I wasn't sure...just wanted to clarify is all. :gabe: I have a close family friend who owns a large beer store here in Delaware and I did get to try one of these. It wasn't my favorite considering the price compared to so many better beers, but still a good choice for the novice beer snobs.

you are a novice troll.