weird dream

AWW$HEEET

i had a dream i was a cop, and there was a dude who was a tranny who had killed some kids or something, and he was on the loose. i was in an apartment complex and he jumped out of a corner, so i grabbed him and put the gun to his head then shot him. he didnt die so i followed him to his room and kept shooting him. then all these other trannies came out and said he wasnt the one that killed the kids. not a single fuck was given. then i woke up.

i had a dream i was a cop, and there was a dude who was a tranny who had killed some kids or something, and he was on the loose. i was in an apartment complex and he jumped out of a corner, so i grabbed him and put the gun to his head then shot him. he didnt die so i followed him to his room and kept shooting him. then all these other trannies came out and said he wasnt the one that killed the kids. not a single fuck was given. then i woke up.

Seems you have some tranny issues. Shouldn't this be in the tech section?

You forgot to mention that when you woke up you had a boner...

But seriously this dream represents your fear of transgenders, and your repulsion for your inability to stop yourself from wanting to be one (the gun not killing the tranny). The child represents your soul, and how your thoughts of being a transgender are killing you inside.

You hate yourself and these thoughts, so you drink everynight to forget.

cool story gabe, really. i am going to have that one tattoed on me bum, so one day, when me and me wee ones can sit down, have a pint, and they can read it back to me, and we can have a hearty laugh. way to go gabe you cheeky mckuntstain, you are truly a wanker.

You forgot to mention that when you woke up you had a boner...

But seriously this dream represents your fear of transgenders, and your repulsion for your inability to stop yourself from wanting to be one (the gun not killing the tranny). The child represents your soul, and how your thoughts of being a transgender are killing you inside.

You hate yourself and these thoughts, so you drink everynight to forget.

No joke

"For example, if a man dreams of killing a woman it may show how he rejects the feminine side of his nature. Similarly, if a woman dreams of killing a man she may be rejecting her masculine side. To dream of killing animals indicates repression your instinctive nature. "

http://www.dreamsleep.net/killing-dream.html

You hate your tranny side

http://s3.daemonsmovies.com/mov/up/2011/03/silence-of-the-lambs-movie.jpg

Gabe later this year I am going back to Amsterdam. You are going to fly with me and help me scout out this rental property I found. There is a few ladyboys I made friends with last trip. They want to help me open up my own brothel "Ladyboy fingerbang". You know in your heart that this is what you want to do for the rest of your life. Don't beat yourself up about it just embrace it.

It scares me that you work at a mental health center and can't distinguish a psychologist, a psychiatrist, and a psychoanalyst from one another. Is your rule there to just call everyone "Doc?" :lolguy:

Yep, EVERYONE.

Im a doc too, didnt you know?

I had a dream where I was sitting in an auditorium with a large crowd, unsure why, when the curtain comes up and my roommate and 2 of my best friends are on stage. The lights dim to almost black and then they start singing "Crossroads" by Bone Thugz.

As soon as they got to the "bone bone bone bone" part at the beginning, I woke up laughing hysterically.

edit: everyone in the above dream is white and of Irish descent

I had a dream where I was sitting in an auditorium with a large crowd, unsure why, when the curtain comes up and my roommate and 2 of my best friends are on stage. The lights dim to almost black and then they start singing "Crossroads" by Bone Thugz.

As soon as they got to the "bone bone bone bone" part at the beginning, I woke up laughing hysterically.

edit: everyone in the above dream is white and of Irish descent

Inb4 everyone says you secretly yern to bone your friends.

Inb4 everyone says you secretly yern to bone your friends.

one of them is gay, if i was on that side of the fence it would've probably already happened.

gay people just have random sex with one another regardless of attraction right?

edit: thats what the gay crystal meth addict on Intervention taught me at least